What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

They were all big shots to them in a comeback effort. I'm all for hating the Lakers, but hating them for being good teammates who are enjoying the game just sounds ridiculous.
It's more or less that I hate the Lakers. Little swaggy P's basically. I actually think they have a nice foundation but that doesn't make me dislike them any less.

Good game. I'm not very picky with road wins. We can have our bad moments or quarters but a win is a win. That's what's important right now. Something worth keeping track of - second game in a row we fall apart in the 4th. Maybe we need to change some rotations if this keeps happening.

I want to ask just one question - if Exum pulled that **** that Mack did with 3 minutes to go in 5 pts game, just how fast would he have found his way to the bench? And just how many minutes would he have played the next 2-3 games?

Good game. I'm not very picky with road wins. We can have our bad moments or quarters but a win is a win. That's what's important right now. Something worth keeping track of - second game in a row we fall apart in the 4th. Maybe we need to change some rotations if this keeps happening.

I want to ask just one question - if Exum pulled that **** that Mack did with 3 minutes to go in 5 pts game, just how fast would he have found his way to the bench? And just how many minutes would he have played the next 2-3 games?

I havent seen Exum get bench for that kind of mistake ever. He gets benched for defensive/fouling mistakes.

Magnolia was good but Cruises best movies were Eyes Wide Shut and Vanilla Sky.
I really liked vanilla sky but feel like that is a flame worthy statement

I wish Hayward would diversify his dunk game. He has to be the most boring dunker in teh NBA.
Well put .... at least he dunks often doe. Dude is Ballin out.

Joe Ingles is like Hornacek. Only slower and a lefty and Australian and not as good.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lol