What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

i kinda moderately liked Vanilla Sky .. it was . hmm interesting
I first saw Vanilla Sky during a time when I was deeply depressed as an individual...and relatively young. It had an impact on me that now seems silly. That final scene(dat music) is still moving to me though and overall a good movie I recommend.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

Cy killed this game thread. (In a good way)

Watch vanilla sky on acid or shrooms and try to tell me it ain't the ****. Will scare the hell out of ya and amaze at the same time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

I cant watch movies on acid/shrooms. Tried it once, not a good time.
My four favs on acid..... #1 the wall (of course) #2 vanilla sky (I watch it sober now and it freaks me out still), #3 red dawn, #4 blood in blood out (you would have had to have been there to understand)

An episode of X-Files shook me one time too. (I was on acid and some Crack that night though..... **** got hectic)

My four favs on acid..... #1 the wall (of course) #2 vanilla sky (I watch it sober now and it freaks me out still), #3 red dawn, #4 blood in blood out (you would have had to have been there to understand)

An episode of X-Files shook me one time too. (I was on acid and some Crack that night though..... **** got hectic)

You was a crazy son of a gun. I just cant sit down and stay inside when Im on that, have to get outside and explore.

I checked out some Lakers forums - saw a few people blaming their loss on their injuries. Got a chuckle out of it.

I'm not a fan of these near game collapses, but hey, they keep winning. It would be nice if they could give the scrubs some minutes in these games.

And damn, Rudy with 14/17/5. What a line.

Man, I need to get back to this forum. I've just been lazy and going some of the facebook pages and I'm utterly stunned at how dumb most of the people are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Nine Inch Nails album Ghosts. Just play the album from the beginning.

You're welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's two strong games, I think it's safe to say that Exum got his mojo back.

maxresdefault.jpg

Strong game from Hay, Hood, Diaw and Mack as well. But Gobert was in absolute BEAST MODE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU