What's new

GT: Utah Jazz against the Luck-y Fakers 8:30 MST/11:30 Puerto Ricooooo time

I first saw Vanilla Sky during a time when I was deeply depressed as an individual...and relatively young. It had an impact on me that now seems silly. That final scene(dat music) is still moving to me though and overall a good movie I recommend.

Sent from my XT1575 using JazzFanz mobile app

One of my old friends was in the movie without knowing lol. They were walking in central park, and got caught up with a group of extras.
Apparently they made the final cut. Hilarious because having lived in NY you know they are always filming in central park. Ive been asked
to move because I was in the shot. Of course I couldnt be so lucky as to make the Rescue 911 episode haha.

I checked out some Lakers forums - saw a few people blaming their loss on their injuries. Got a chuckle out of it.

By coincidence, ESPN's recap mentions the Lakers' list of injuries numerous times. Even names all their injured players. And bemoans their "brutal schedule". To be fair, the headline and opening paragraph does mention that we were also short-handed:

ESPN said:
Jazz hold off Lakers' rally to win without Snyder, 107-101

LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers began the game without four injured regulars, and lost a fifth in the second half. The Utah Jazz were merely without their coach and second-leading scorer.

SMH.

By coincidence, ESPN's recap mentions the Lakers' list of injuries numerous times. Even names all their injured players. And bemoans their "brutal schedule". To be fair, the headline and opening paragraph does mention that we were also short-handed:

SMH.

Read the same story. Jazz win but about 95% of the story is about the Lakers. Someone ought to start a small-market sports new outlet.

Talking to a guy who has been to some recent jazz games, he said he talked to some employee at vivint who said that the jazz have a rough estimate of burks being back around january 1st.

Probably BS but who knows.

Talking to a guy who has been to some recent jazz games, he said he talked to some employee at vivint who said that the jazz have a rough estimate of burks being back around january 1st.

Date could be wrong but it makes sense Burks will be the last one back. At least he is making progress.

Favors and Hill are back anytime now.
Notice DFav was with the team in LA, and was dressed for practice.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

The Jazz win, the Fakers lose, talking about crack, and getting juiced about Tom Cruise. This thread friggin rules.

But of which year?