What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

"We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”

"We did not address ‘collusion,’ which is not a legal term,” Mueller added. “Rather, we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy. It was not.”
Weird that members of the campaign were charged and convicted.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Here... This is not hard guys ffs. NPR left leaning. CNN too. One Liar and 2pc a match made in lies

Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction​

You need to catch up a bit:

Unfortunately, a stay was issued on the release, and Garland’s DOJ is appealing not to release it. Possibly not wanting to embarrass the DOJ. But, what was released made it clear that Barr misled the public, and that obstruction charges are certainly possible now that Trump is a civilian…

Last edited:
Here... This is not hard guys ffs. NPR left leaning. CNN too. One Liar and 2pc a match made in lies

Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction​

Those are reports based on Barr's memo, not the Mueller report itself.

“The Russian government interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion,” Mueller wrote. This help “favored presidential candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaged presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.”

The Trump campaign “expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts,” and it “welcomed” this help.

Now... In Mueller's report he does say Hillary Clinton paid a past foreign agent in Steele for Russian propaganda. This is 100% fact

That’s the takeaway of newly released portions of last year’s Department of Justice Inspector General report about the FBI’s investigation into Trump -Russia collusion. That report showed how the FBI abused its powers by misleading a secret court into granting surveillance warrants on the Trump campaign. Thanks to Congressional pressure, the Justice Department has now declassified footnotes showing that the FBI’s main source for its collusion allegations— Christopher Steele —may have been targeted as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. The FBI was warned of this threat but ignored it.

Unfortunately, a stay was issued on the release, and Garland’s DOJ is appealing not to release it. Possibly not wanting to embarrass the DOJ. But, what was released made it clear that Barr misled the public, and that obstruction charges are certainly possible now that Trump is a civilian…

Yay more conspiracies!!!!

Bloody hell red

Those are reports based on Barr's memo, not the Mueller report itself.

Is this really difficult to understand?

Your stupid fear mongering article literally, and i mean literally doesn't mention collusion once. NOT ONCE...

Now... In Mueller's report he does say Hillary Clinton paid a past foreign agent in Steele for Russian propaganda. This is 100% fact

That’s the takeaway of newly released portions of last year’s Department of Justice Inspector General report about the FBI’s investigation into Trump -Russia collusion. That report showed how the FBI abused its powers by misleading a secret court into granting surveillance warrants on the Trump campaign. Thanks to Congressional pressure, the Justice Department has now declassified footnotes showing that the FBI’s main source for its collusion allegations— Christopher Steele —may have been targeted as part of a Russian disinformation campaign. The FBI was warned of this threat but ignored it.
The main sources were Manafort and Popodopoulos.

Is this really difficult to understand?
Not at all. Being informed of the Russian investigation and welcoming it is collusion, cut-and-dried, regardless of the legal non-usage of the term.

You meant, "collusion", the word, was not used; you forgot the quote marks. Collusion, the action, was well-described.
Not once in the 3 articles you and the fear mongerer posted was collusion even brought up. Now please show me where Trump COLLUDED!

Yay more conspiracies!!!!

Bloody hell red
Like I said, you likely just need to catch up a bit. Dig into it a little, I gave you some reading material to catch up. I honestly believe it’s very likely you missed the developments my post described. Don’t. You want the truth, so don’t leave out the updated info I’m providing you. It’s not a good look for Barr, but right now Garland’s approach is not doing him any favors either, IMHO. I think the people deserve the truth, no matter where it leads us. The truth should never be too much to ask for. You can bet your last cent that future historians are not going to skip over these developments. But the generations living now should see the truth as well.

So maybe the full memo is right around the corner. Again, the judge that initially ordered the release knows full well it is not a good look for Barr. That judge has seen the full memo. Can’t blame Democrats for wanting to see it in full as well. And we, we the people. Can we see it too? Hey, why not, why wait for history to judge it all, let’s have a peek….

And bloody hell. As I said. We know Russia meddled but he meddled under the Obama administration and his administration literally told intelligence to stand down.