What's new

Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

The second you call the investigation into Russian interference into the 2016 election a conspiracy theory you become a ****ing idiot. Read the Muller report and get back to us. TIA.
The part where he found no collusion? Still waiting for those obstruction of justice charges that will never come.

Here's my question... Why does Trump get blamed for Obama and Biden allowing Russia to meddle in our elections so(his own staff admits this) he could get Russia's blessing on the Iran deal. Russia meddled under the Obama administration.

Here's my question... Why does Trump get blamed for Obama and Biden allowing Russia to meddle in our elections so(his own staff admits this) he could get Russia's blessing on the Iran deal. Russia meddled under the Obama administration.
Haha. I get the feeling you think this is some kind of massive gotcha ****.

Grow up you ****ing child.

Because trump is the one that Russia was trying help probably.
If Russia was trying to help Obama and/or Biden then they would probably get blamed.

Oh and also because people in trumps campaign were found guilty in a court of law. That probably has a lot to do with it too.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Why bring up a thread that's been mothballed for 16 months? Kind of wish this forum would lock any thread with no responses of three months or more Jazz-related or not.

Why bring up a thread that's been mothballed for 16 months? Kind of wish this forum would lock any thread with no responses of three months or more Jazz-related or not.
The poster who started this thread is bigotedly calling Republicans conspiracist. I'm pointing out his hypocrisy. That's the good thing about the internet it's readily available.

Let's all look at the substance of JazzyFresh's last three responses. Well, the lack of substance. This joke has nothing. Look for him to post more regurgitated **** from his media sources and feel like some kind of hero for doing so.

Let's all look at the substance of JazzyFresh's last three responses. Well, the lack of substance. This joke has nothing. Look for him to post more regurgitated **** from his media sources and feel like some kind of hero for doing so.
Let's all look at the substance of the guy who threatened to kill a president last three responses. Well, the lack of substance. This joke has nothing. Look for him to post more regurgitated **** from his media sources and feel like some kind of hero for doing so.

I'm glad you like my post enough to quote it twice.

@Scat? Scat is bigotedly calling Republicans conspiracist? Have you gotten to the point where you don't care whom you smear?
Oh my bad even though this is a conspiracy. Qhiller is who I was referencing as you can see if you read this thread he's the biggest conspiracy believer in this entire forum.

Admitting mistakes is not hard, you could learn from me. My bad

Last edited:
Here... This is not hard guys ffs. NPR left leaning. CNN too. One Liar and 2pc a match made in lies

Mueller Report Doesn't Find Russian Collusion, But Can't 'Exonerate' On Obstruction​