What's new

Ho Hum...Knicks Win. Just Wait Till We Play Utah

My hurt? In order for you to emotionally hurt me, I'd have to care what you think. You have not earned that consideration.

You were barely worth three words. The rest of any "hurt" you see comes from you.

Oh, you were hurt. A joke of no more than thirty words I posted here got over a thousand words from you.
You were hurt.

Oh, you were hurt. A joke of no more than thirty words I posted here got over a thousand words from you.
You were hurt.
Replies to to three words earned a thousand in counter-replies. Three for the joke itself.

However, if you really need to believe you hurt me somehow, feel free to do so. Every person needs their religion.

However, if you really need to believe you hurt me somehow, feel free to do so.

You brought your very own daughter into this thread! Now tell us again you weren't hurt. Tell us you weren't shattered by a joke of thirty words.

You were hurt. Brave young men stormed the beaches of Normandy and you can't handle a joke about a doctor prescribing the wrong hormone pills. Good Lord.

First off: it's an old Red Foxx joke. Told in the '70s. There was no such thing as transphobia back then. Oh, it existed, but people back then were not, what is the word? - snowflakes. Jokes were jokes, and you either laughed or you didn't. There was no third option of crying.

Transphobic joke? Uhh, it's just a silly joke about a woman getting the wrong bottle of pills from her doctor. But you can't see that. There has to be something greater behind it. Something sinister.

Bwahhhhhhh!
No it's true, with all this PC and cancelling stuff going on it's a terrible time to be a comedian. DBM just ask Dave Chappelle.

Ho hum....another game in the NBA, another win.
Last night we humiliated Zion and his Pelicans in their own building.

We are now 10-0! Best record not just in NBA, but in sports!

WHO CAN STOP US?
The Jazz? Don't make me laugh.

KNEEL BEFORE THE KNICKS!

Kneel_Before_Zod_large.jpg

Ho hum....another game in the NBA, another win.
Last night we humiliated Zion and his Pelicans in their own building.

We are now 10-0! Best record not just in NBA, but in sports!

WHO CAN STOP US?
The Jazz? Don't make me laugh.

KNEEL BEFORE THE KNICKS!

Kneel_Before_Zod_large.jpg

Uhum no Zion my man. No Ingram either lmao

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

He just doesn't want to brag about the Knicks' awesome record, which currently stands at 9-8.
Ahem. Pardon me sir, but you are mistaken. They are currently undefeated in at least a dozen quarters. Everyone knows the score in the quarter matters more than the final score. Therefore their record stands at 21-0.

My TV and internet was out tonight. I assume the Knicks won.

Uhh, we outscored the Bulls by eight points in the third quarter (29-21). Anybody who played sports knows the third quarter is the key in all sports. It is the quarter that is played after halftime when adjustments are made and players are rested and at their best. Our success in the third quarter proved that our coaches and players are better than the Bulls coaches and players.

We also had more bench points than the Bulls.

Anybody who just looks at the "final score" does not know a thing about sports. Girls look at the final score. Real men look for the important things that matter. Third quarter scores and bench points.

Uhh, we outscored the Bulls by eight points in the third quarter (29-21). Anybody who played sports knows the third quarter is the key in all sports. It is the quarter that is played after halftime when adjustments are made and players are rested and at their best. Our success in the third quarter proved that our coaches and players are better than the Bulls coaches and players.

Anybody who just looks at the "final score" does not know a thing about sports. Girls look at the final score. Real men look for the important things that matter. Third quarter scores and bench points.
So, what is so wrong with being a girl?

Ho hum, and the winning just never stops.

Last night Knick Iman Shumpert became the latest Knick to win a Championship. The I-Man won the Mirror Ball trophy! He won the Championship on "Dancing With The Stars."

d6a5e3b794684d9fa32b57a031eea22e_md.jpg

Just curious, did Stockton or Malone or Gobert or Niang ever win The Mirror Ball trophy? My sources tell me no.

Knicks win again. Is there no one who can beat us???? Is there anyone who can challenge us??? You know damned well that you would love to have a Jazz player win a Mirror Ball trophy. But, no. Knicks win them.

XW2CIP6OORESZXJULBAAII7D3U.jpg

Iman-Shumpert-wins-DWTS-Getty.jpg

Ho hum, and the winning just never stops.

Last night Knick Iman Shumpert became the latest Knick to win a Championship. The I-Man won the Mirror Ball trophy! He won the Championship on "Dancing With The Stars."

d6a5e3b794684d9fa32b57a031eea22e_md.jpg

Just curious, did Stockton or Malone or Gobert or Niang ever win The Mirror Ball trophy? My sources tell me no.

Knicks win again. Is there no one who can beat us???? Is there anyone who can challenge us??? You know damned well that you would love to have a Jazz player win a Mirror Ball trophy. But, no. Knicks win them.

XW2CIP6OORESZXJULBAAII7D3U.jpg

Iman-Shumpert-wins-DWTS-Getty.jpg
Which is why he had to win the ring in Cleveland, he was too busy dancing to do anything for the Knicks.

So sad you lost to the Lakers. They outscored the Knicks by 10 in the third quarter. By TEN! considering you only have to win by one point that means the Knicks just racked up 10 losses in one sad night.