What's new

Holy piss, the Apollo moon missions were fake?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
t you were trying to convince me of something I had just acknowledged; a trait that seems common to those who ignore evidence.

Six times they pulled this off, if you really believe what you are saying about unmanned missions returning the rocks. Six times they pulled it off, with who knows how many in on it.

Sorry, but from my own perspective, you can’t be taken all that seriously. Conspiracism is your default thinking mode. And, as a result, after awhile, even if you’re right at times, it just like the boy who cried wolf. Simply because conspiracies are your thing. Your credibility is fairly well shot from where I stand. And who’s fault is that? You present no actual evidence whatsoever for your alternative mode of lunar sample delivery. Just plug in a conspiracy theory and presto!

“Six Apollo missions collected 2,200 samples of material weighing 381 kilograms (840 lb), processed into more than 110,000 individually cataloged samples”. Six times they did this, and, according to you, six times they faked including human beings on the missions. That’s one hell of a feat, to pull that off that many times. Yeah, babe, like you say, I outta know that, lol.
Conspiracism is his religion. A lot like flat-earth becomes a religion to the true believers.

How can it NOT be the bottom of the lid!?
Anyone who looks at it can see that it doesn't make contact with the surface when it falls. Your explanation is a little vague. Please identify what you say is the force that makes the dust move.

Anyone who looks at it can see that it doesn't make contact with the surface when it falls. Your explanation is a little vague. Please identify what you say is the force that makes the dust move.
Dust stuck to the lid that gets shaken off when the lid comes to an abrupt stop. How hard you gonna try to not understand that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Dust stuck to the lid that gets shaken off when the lid comes to an abrupt stop. How hard you gonna try to not understand that?
If that were the case, it wouldn't move away in a straight stream the way it does. The movement of the dust is consistent with its being blown by air.

Read carefully: There is nothing vague about my statement whatsoever. A flat surface falling at that speed is going to generate a significant draft in the direction of the fall with some spill to the sides. Clearly there is none in that direction, with obviously copious amounts of visible dust undisturbed. Explain how this is remotely possible.

Now you are clearly afraid to address this totally obvious fact. This piece of footage proves it was shot in a vacuum, because there is simply no way to get a tiny puff of disturbed dust to an edge, with zero displacement in a far more energetic direction. Please don't group your very poor claim into the realm of what "anyone who looks at it" will determine. The lid on the battery cover is striking raised lips around the batteries, the actual lid has a flexible foam like heat protection covering it. Animation to show the process:

That is now 3 times you have avoided the obvious and ANYONE can see that. But then again you have been doing this nonsense for 2 decades so the chances of getting you to provide honest responses is less than zero:

Twenty years of failure

Last edited:
A flat surface falling at that speed is going to generate a significant draft in the direction of the fall with some spill to the sides. Clearly there is none in that direction, with obviously copious amounts of visible dust undisturbed. Explain how this is remotely possible.
We can't see what's happening under the lid. In order to make the statement you're making all the factors have to be known. It's possible that there was a seal around the inside edge and the only place for the air to escape was where we see the dust. Anyway, vibration wouldn't cause the dust to move in that manner. Only moving air would blow it that way.

We can't see what's happening under the lid. In order to make the statement you're making all the factors have to be known. It's possible that there was a seal around the inside edge and the only place for the air to escape was where we see the dust. Anyway, vibration wouldn't cause the dust to move in that manner. Only moving air would blow it that way.
It's not vibration, it's momentum.

You are trying hard as **** to not understand things.

We can't see what's happening under the lid.

We don't need to.

In order to make the statement you're making all the factors have to be known.

Rubbish. ALWAYS a falling flat surface will displace air in the direction of fall. It is basic physics. Quite clearly the astronaut pushes the lid shut increasing the draft.

It's possible that there was a seal around the inside edge and the only place for the air to escape was where we see the dust.

That is a total crock, well before the lid reaches the surface of the battery air is displaced forward, progressively more concentrated as the area beneath it compresses. I even gave a video showing the design of the battery and cover! Air isn't "escaping" it is being displaced forwards.

Anyway, vibration wouldn't cause the dust to move in that manner.

You seem to revel in making BS claims. What experience have you of low gravity and vacuum ? None. What simulation tests of this on Earth have you carried out? None. A small impact on the Moon would exaggerate any vibration/collision effect by 6, that is dust thrown an inch by an impact would be thrown 6 on the Moon.

Only moving air would blow it that way.

Bare assertion from ignorance and by way of evasion. WHERE IS THE AIR in the main forwards fall? Try again, address the issue. That is now 4 times you have failed to do so!

A flat surface falling at that speed is going to generate a significant draft in the direction of the fall with some spill to the sides. Clearly there is none in that direction, with obviously copious amounts of visible dust undisturbed. Explain how this is remotely possible.

Absolutely, it doesn't even have to be a vibration, just a collision.
Look closely at the point where the dust blows away. There`s no collision. the lid stops before it touches the surface. Air blows downward at the corner and hits the surface which blows the dust that's on the surface. There's no other identifiable force that would make the dust move that way.

Look closely at the point where the dust blows away. There`s no collision. the lid stops before it touches the surface. Air blows downward at the corner and hits the surface which blows the dust that's on the surface. There's no other identifiable force that would make the dust move that way.
Somewhere two parts hit each other and cause the lid to abruptly stop moving. Can we agree on that?

Somewhere two parts hit each other and cause the lid to abruptly stop moving. Can we agree on that?
Yes but it's not where the dust is. In a vacuum the shock of the lid falling might cause the dust to bounce up and fall back down but there would be no force that would propel it away. The only identifiable force that's propelling it away is air. We don't know why it only blows away in that particular spot. In order to know that we'd have to be able to examine the underside. We can't do that so we can't come to any conclusions on why there's only air blowing in that particular spot.

Yes but it's not where the dust is. In a vacuum the shock of the lid falling might cause the dust to bounce up and fall back down but there would be no force that would propel it away. The only identifiable force that's propelling it away is air. We don't know why it only blows away in that particular spot. In order to know that we'd have to be able to examine the underside. We can't do that so we can't come to any conclusions on why there's only air blowing in that particular spot.
Momentum doesn't exist on the moon?

Pretend the rock is a speck of moon dust and the catapult is the lid. Pay extra special attention to the fact that nothing hits the catapult in the spot where the rock is. Air is not required for a catapult to work. The dust gets catapulted off the lid.

mark-c.gif

If it was air, as Dancing With Clowns has pointed out at least a few times, the effect would have had to be greater because we can see dust on the base where the lid lands and it is not disturbed.

Jgl53.png

Last edited:
retend the rock is a speck of moon dust and the catapult is the lid. Pay extra special attention to the fact that nothing hits the catapult in the spot where the rock is. Air is not required for a catapult to work. The dust gets catapulted off the lid.
As I said, it would probably bounce a little but there's no force making it go in that direction at that speed. The movement of the dust is entirely consistent with the air explanation.

And let me just say, I'm venturing dangerously close to a thing that annoys me a great deal, which is when laymen debate a technical issue at length despite not having the qualifications to present the facts of the case in a precise and accurate way.

All I really need to say is that the portion of the video you pointed us towards specifically was less than convincing for me and you have not proven yourself to be credible largely by presenting that part of the video as being irrefutable proof when it most certainly is not. Your emphatic defense of that as meaningful evidence is pretty much all I need to know about your ability to judge facts and evidence.

As I said, it would probably bounce a little but there's no force making it go in that direction at that speed. The movement of the dust is entirely consistent with the air explanation.
Can you show the math that proves out that analysis? What's the mass of the dust? What's the rate of acceleration? Stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.