What's new

How white liberals view black voters

No discussion of how this affects people differently based on geographic location. So, the type of worthlessness I expect from some people.

I get the bias, conservatives feel the same way about CNN and the like. However, I am curious how interviewing people at random in the street or on a campus is fake news.

Sure. Identifying a subset of a population and displaying it as it's how everyone in the demographic thinks, which can be called "telescoping" or "scaling", is an easy way for a 'reporting body' to spin a narrative.

Does this answer your question satisfactorily?

No discussion of how this affects people differently based on geographic location. So, the type of worthlessness I expect from some people.

so, in your area, do you encounter people who are affected differently? how so?

Sure. Identifying a subset of a population and displaying it as it's how everyone in the demographic thinks, which can be called "telescoping" or "scaling", is an easy way for a 'reporting body' to spin a narrative.

good enough. I don't think these kinds of interviewer ever fail to select the bits they put in their video. Lots of bias. But it is still fun stuff. And it does carry a bit of a positive message about the ability of blacks to deal with life.....

Actually it does. You don't have to be an ******* about it.

Funny bit, but you know the college kids that were interviewed are probably very unworldly and self-centered, even that older guy probably has few if any black friends. Also, if you live in communities with few black people, you're going to be influenced by stereotypes that are currently being perpetuated by Republicans and evangelicals who are racist.

Would requiring an ID to purchase guns disproportionately target minority gun ownership?