What's new

I have seen the future...

Found this:

Other notable favorites include John Wall (Kentucky) and Wesley Johnson ( Syracuse) both posting a time of 3.14. Evan Turner (Ohio State) ran a 3.27. . Usain Bolt comes out as the winner in 2.95 seconds... He has a bad RT though. . Dante Exum (3.19) Chris Paul (3.22) Steph Curry (3.28) Damian Lillard ...

Just a few known names who are much faster than Exum in 3/4 court sprint - M. Conley -3.09, D.Wade - 3.08, Westbrook 3.08, Mitchell 3.01, Larkin - 3.08, Harden 3.13, Mills 3.10, Trevor Booker!!! - 3.10, Sony Weems -2.96. R.Felton 3.06 . How can anybody think that 3.19 is elite and he got better after ACL surgery is beyond my understanding.

Just a few known names who are much faster than Exum in 3/4 court sprint - M. Conley -3.09, D.Wade - 3.08, Westbrook 3.08, Mitchell 3.01, Larkin - 3.08, Harden 3.13, Mills 3.10, Trevor Booker!!! - 3.10, Sony Weems -2.96. R.Felton 3.06 . How can anybody think that 3.19 is elite and he got better after ACL surgery is beyond my understanding.

He was 18 and a toothpick. You can come back 100% after an ACL, especially at a young age.

All bout dat booty.

In some cases sure, but not necessarily.

But it is the expectation. Only situation where you gain speed and weight is if you're unconditioned (meaning not an athlete) and you just started strength training. Once you're conditioned, extra weight will slow you down, even if it's lean weight. There is a reason NBA players don't sport the Schwarzenegger look.

But it is the expectation. Only situation where you gain speed and weight is if you're unconditioned (meaning not an athlete) and you just started strength training. Once you're conditioned, extra weight will slow you down, even if it's lean weight. There is a reason NBA players don't sport the Schwarzenegger look.

Wrote this after your post and forgot to post it...

Depends. He has a lot more muscle than last year, and tons more than when he was 18. But it's not like he's Crowder with a huge upper body(although his arms look way bigger than at 18). He's not in top condition yet, either. He has a speedster's build with huge glute muscles.

In the long run it might be good for Dante that he's had even more time away from the game to gain weight/strength and to get his knee stronger.

The 3/4 court sprints do not interest me at all, maybe if this was NFL then sure.

The amount of time it takes to get to the bucket from around the 3pt line, in maybe 2 dribbles, having an elite first step interests me, which is what Dante is.

What interests me the most however, is what he does after he inevitably beats his man.

The 3/4 court sprints do not interest me at all, maybe if this was NFL then sure.

The amount of time it takes to get to the bucket from around the 3pt line, in maybe 2 dribbles, having an elite first step interests me, which is what Dante is.

What interests me the most however, is what he does after he inevitably beats his man.

Or if he doesn't beat his man, with his length he can fly a floater above the trees like he did last game.

I'm at work so can't see the game right now. X didn't even get 10 mins. Was he that bad? I can see that he didn't shoot well.

I'm at work so can't see the game right now. X didn't even get 10 mins. Was he that bad? I can see that he didn't shoot well.
he still just looks kinda lost . Made a few nice passes, but Quin just really wanted to make sure we won