What's new

Ignore Function

I like the colour Hotttnickkk brings. Sure, it's humourless, but it does add some decent flavour to the board. It's true, he's not my favourite poster, and his behaviour is often trollish, but he always seems to honour his neighbour. This, I must admit, requires me to harbour some semblance of respect for him.

I like the colour Hotttnickkk brings. Sure, it's humourless, but it does add some decent flavour to the board. It's true, he's not my favourite poster, and his behaviour is often trollish, but he always seems to honour his neighbour. This, I must admit, requires me to harbour some semblance of respect for him.

Eat a diouck.

(am I doing it right?)

neighborough.

neigh means a loud horse whining and borough comes from the German word for the city/town: burg.

so might it be the word that comes from the town district where you hear lots of horse sounds since they used only carts back then for the mobility inside the central cities?

Crap!

I was so close.

Origin

4jof.png

Old English nēahgebūr, from nēah ‘nigh, near’ + gebūr ‘inhabitant, peasant, farmer’

You're kidding me right? Pretty sure all I do bring is humour.

If it's something you have to "acquire", it's no good. The truly great things are obvious to all.

My brand of humour is truly an acquired taste... I don't expect most people to get it.

And I don't really care. tbfffffphwy.

How many people do you believe have acquired the fever for the flavor of your humor?

If it's something you have to "acquire", it's no good. The truly great things are obvious to all.

Kinda like a fine wine, not everybody can truly appreciate the depth of beauty and sophistication inherent in them.

How many people do you believe have acquired the fever for the flavor of your humor?

Not many, but there are a handful of them (at least).

Dude if you switched to the humor of the *** wipe playing in Hangover I'd burst my hot rep all over you.

He is the guy in your avatar rite?

Kinda like a fine wine, not everybody can truly appreciate the depth of beauty and sophistication inherent in them.

Good choice. In random testing, connoisseurs often have trouble telling the difference between fine wines and cheap wines. The difference is more imagined than real.

Not all of them dude. Trust me.

Trust you because you have done professional, double-blinded tests?

In any case, "often" usually has the connotation of "not always". So, I don't find your statement hard to believe, regardless of my level of trust.

Good choice. In random testing, connoisseurs often have trouble telling the difference between fine wines and cheap wines. The difference is more imagined than real.

Go ask me good mate Gameface and he'll tell ya there is a HUGE difference between what he brew and bud light.

Go ask me good mate Gameface and he'll tell ya there is a HUGE difference between what he brew and bud light.

I don't think craft beers vs. mass-market light lagers is the same level of difference as between expensive and inexpensive wines for the general public.

I don't think craft beers vs. mass-market light lagers is the same level of difference as between expensive and inexpensive wines for the general public.

Bro, I don't wanna argue with you, suffice to say I've had my fair share of boxed-wine in my uni days... saved me lots of money getting drunk quick, but you'd almost have to just "down it".

It's definitely meant to be endured, not enjoyed. Have had some much better wines since.