What's new

I'm no longer a Gobert fan.

His comments are counterproductive.

I no longer care what happens this season because based on his comments I don't think this team has a chance to do anything in the west.

If he doesn't like it here I think he should be traded.

Everything we thought we gained in the offseason Gobert has undone. He acts like he's a team guy but he just wants to get his. These bitches ain't loyal, he taught us that.

Don't love the comments but this is drastic. Dude had a bad day, happens to all of us.

I hate when I lose fans after I say something dumb.

I no longer care what happens this season because based on his comments I don't think this team has a chance to do anything in the west.

Everything we thought we gained in the offseason Gobert has undone. He acts like he's a team guy but he just wants to get his. These bitches ain't loyal, he taught us that.
I just needed to cycle back to this **** and lol at you

Still loling tbh

Much like Stephon Diggs's complaints about not getting enough touches in Minnesota earlier this year, it seems as though Gobert's complaints were heard loudly and clearly.

Much like Stephon Diggs's complaints about not getting enough touches in Minnesota earlier this year, it seems as though Gobert's complaints were heard loudly and clearly.

And rightly so. I don't think he's asking for outside shots or post-up touches at all. He wants more lobs and roll passes within the offense that he is already known for, and that is completely reasonable considering the efg% of our heavy usage players thus far.

In fact, Donovan's current high efficiency practically demands that the offense should begin evolving in Gobert's direction so that other teams cannot game plan for our offense.

And rightly so. I don't think he's asking for outside shots or post-up touches at all. He wants more lobs and roll passes within the offense that he is already known for, and that is completely reasonable considering the efg% of our heavy usage players thus far.

In fact, Donovan's current high efficiency practically demands that the offense should begin evolving in Gobert's direction so that other teams cannot game plan for our offense.
I was really heartened by the two lobs Bojan threw to Gobert last night. Bojan needs the ball in his hands more.

I used to post really ****ed up **** when I was drinking. Like I’m pretty sure some weird racist homophobic ****. So I give props to GF for keeping it fairly lite.

I used to post really ****ed up **** when I was drinking. Like I’m pretty sure some weird racist homophobic ****. So I give props to GF for keeping it fairly lite.

Racist? Aren’t you married to a beautiful African-American lady?

Not once in my life have I done that. Drinking isnt an excuse. You are just telling how you really feel.