What's new

I'm so dead.

Well, we all know that will end badly for trout.

There will only be 7 planets after Ron wrecks....well, that's what they say anyway.

How were you in the Super Heavy Weight division? What was the cutoff? The black guy looks like he has you by about 30 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAB5LHcBbM

That's the only one I could stand watching really. I couldn't take seeing you win.

Watching that vid.. I could quickly teach you much, Trout.
I may have told you I am an 8 time state champ and two-time runner-up nationals.. and coached for 3 years the state champ HS team.
You must have some strength or good balance or something because the technique was.. well, non-existent.

I may have told you I am an 8 time state champ and two-time runner-up nationals.. and coached for 3 years the state champ HS team.
You must have some strength or good balance or something because the technique was.. well, non-existent.

8 years of high school huh?

Sounds about right.

How were you in the Super Heavy Weight division? What was the cutoff? The black guy looks like he has you by about 30 lbs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oAB5LHcBbM

That's the only one I could stand watching really. I couldn't take seeing you win.

That looked exactly like when I lost my virginity. Only she wasn't black and bigger than me, but the technique was mostly the same.

Anything over 210 is considered Super Heavy. I know, I know, it's serious. You think that guy was big, the first match had a black guy who was 6'6" and easily 300+, I'd guess 350lbs. He lost, but I was DAMN glad I didn't pull him on the first round.

Dude. Seriously? There is a reason I was in the novice division -- I'm a novice. I've only been "training" (I hate that word) for three months. On top of that, I'm a 32 year old with the body of a 50 year old, and the conditioning of an 80 year old. While training with my team, I've never lasted two full rounds -- I don't know if you noticed, but I was beyond gassed in the last fight. After the second fight I needed both hands to barely get a water bottle to my mouth. I know my technique sucks ballz, jerk-hole, thanks for making me sad.

Is it just me, or was fear visable on Dave's face?

Fear? No. Unbridled terror? Yes.

Anything over 210 is considered Super Heavy. I know, I know, it's serious. You think that guy was big, the first match had a black guy who was 6'6" and easily 300+, I'd guess 350lbs. He lost, but I was DAMN glad I didn't pull him on the first round.

Dude. Seriously? There is a reason I was in the novice division -- I'm a novice. I've only been "training" (I hate that word) for three months. On top of that, I'm a 32 year old with the body of a 50 year old, and the conditioning of an 80 year old. While training with my team, I've never lasted two full rounds -- I don't know if you noticed, but I was beyond gassed in the last fight. After the second fight I needed both hands to barely get a water bottle to my mouth. I know my technique sucks ballz, jerk-hole, thanks for making me sad.

Fear? No. Unbridled terror? Yes.

So... you mad?

burn.jpg

So I went and grappled with Dave and his crew tonight. Although, I got my butt kicked and I literally have no cardio, it was way fun. Especially the part when the guy 100 pounds lighter than me wanted to roll with me.

hehepeepeecaca

P.S. Trout and I sweat like two fat kids who eat cheese fries all day and hangout in the sun. It was kinda, well, sexy. *licks lip*