What's new

I'm so dead.

Congrats man. I definitely don't have the balls to do something like that.

Congrats. But seriously, with that 'stache you look like you should be singing in a barbershop quartet at the County Fair.

For all you nay-sayin' bitches: The Super Heavyweight Division are belonging to me.

July13028_zpsd6a48024.jpg

I know, I know, you Ute fans out there think that Bronze is the way to go, but trust me -- you guys have got to give the upper echelon a taste. It's sweet.

July13029_zpscb3498d8.jpg

Fear the double chin. Fantasize about the stache.

lololol

Props, Mr. E.J. Wells!

I said it before but it's worth saying again, I don't have the balls to do something like that.

You are a *****, Dave. I would beat your *** any day, just like I pushed you around on the block in basketball.

For all you nay-sayin' bitches: The Super Heavyweight Division are belonging to me.

July13028_zpsd6a48024.jpg

I know, I know, you Ute fans out there think that Bronze is the way to go, but trust me -- you guys have got to give the upper echelon a taste. It's sweet.

July13029_zpscb3498d8.jpg

Fear the double chin. Fantasize about the stache.

I can sense your junk shrinking to meet compensation half way. Did you win a big truck too?

That moment you realize Troutbum could kick your ***...

SMD

Not sure I'd shake mine at a guy who can kick my ***. That's like flipping off non-little old ladies on the freeway.