What's new

I'm Super Pumped Right Now Too, But Let's Not Forget

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
This series is NOT over. The Jazz have NOT yet made it to the second round.

There is an important game on Friday and I just want to ask all of you, if we lose that game are you still confident in making it to the second round?

If the answer is no, then save the celebrating. The Jazz still have work to do.

GET IT DONE JAZZ!

firday is paul pierce his FINAL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jazz need to land a knockout punch Churro style.

F5uut8.jpg

I'm not attending because of the price of tickets, but I hope the game is insane. This team is so awesome. I'm hoping for am awesome performance from favors in game 6, and more of the same from Rudy, Hayward and JJ. A return to form from hood was great in game 5, and Ingles should have a better game on Friday than he did last night.

I'm not attending because of the price of tickets, but I hope the game is insane. This team is so awesome. I'm hoping for am awesome performance from favors in game 6, and more of the same from Rudy, Hayward and JJ. A return to form from hood was great in game 5, and Ingles should have a better game on Friday than he did last night.
Are game 6 tickets more than game 3?

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

I read somewhere it might be, are we certain he is retiring? Be Classy Jazz Fans.

I am classy in game threea dof game 5 i even said the legend paul pierce his last game!

yes he is retiring

source: me watching the clips @bostan regular season game. the boston anouncers giving tribute to paul pierce talking about it being his last gaem and such. even the crowd was in it, screaming we want Paul(to enter the game)
he scoring the final 3 of the game, people saying his last shot in the garden! they had a video tribute!

it was kinda his farewell tour!

so i assume it is right!

I hope Friday night Jazzfanz blows up with all the love. I hope Saturday we can start talking about round 2 after enjoying the latest edition of Jazzavenues post of Clippers fan posts.

On Saturday I'll start counting second round chickens. Until then, they haven't hatched yet.

I hope Friday night Jazzfanz blows up with all the love. I hope Saturday we can start talking about round 2 after enjoying the latest edition of Jazzavenues post of Clippers fan posts.

On Saturday I'll start counting second round chickens. Until then, they haven't hatched yet.

4. There will be 4.

This series is NOT over. The Jazz have NOT yet made it to the second round.

There is an important game on Friday and I just want to ask all of you, if we lose that game are you still confident in making it to the second round?

If the answer is no, then save the celebrating. The Jazz still have work to do.

GET IT DONE JAZZ!

The players certainly need to stay focused and not get over confidant, but as a fan, I'm fine with looking forward to the next series.

We showed last night that when we have all of our players we are the better team, and we should win a game at home. Even if we somehow have a terrible shooting night and their whole team is on fire, and somehow we lose, I would still be fairly confidant that we would win a game 7.

This series has been insanely tight. It seems likely that at least 1 game is a blowout, and game 6 should be that game in favor of the Jazz.

Look, the Jazz can't overlook the Clips. We totally can. Us fans literally have ZERO to do with the Jazz closing out (or not) this series aside from showing up and cheering our asses off Friday night. Be merry Jazz fans, and look forward with excitement.

Look, the Jazz can't overlook the Clips. We totally can. Us fans literally have ZERO to do with the Jazz closing out (or not) this series aside from showing up and cheering our asses off Friday night. Be merry Jazz fans, and look forward with excitement.
Its kind of like jinxing it tho

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app