I'm Worried About Clarkson

DasJazz

Furthermore, I'd much rather Clarkson along with a few others work out their issues these last few regular season games so that they are full HYDRA come playoff time.

Last edited:

vegas

I think Clarkson has a few nagging injuries - some we know about, a couple we don't. Remember he was playing with a cracked bone in his shooting hand for about a month before anyone knew about it. I wouldn't be surprised if his ankle still isn't 100 percent.
I was going to mention i saw some interview on the jazz site about his injuries. My phone wouldn't play the video though.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

KqWIN

Even when Mitchell and Conley were playing Clarkson’s solution to everything is to shoot out of it. Nothing wrong keeping your confidence up and taking the same shots. What’s he’s doing is forcing up more and worse shots because he’s so desperate to score. That type of mentality can be really detrimental to the team.

Saint Cy of JFC

Even when Mitchell and Conley were playing Clarkson’s solution to everything is to shoot out of it. Nothing wrong keeping your confidence up and taking the same shots. What’s he’s doing is forcing up more and worse shots because he’s so desperate to score. That type of mentality can be really detrimental to the team.
Yeah, but the issue is more than just make/miss like I said. He isn't getting nearly as many quality looks per game anymore.

bopahull

Contributor
Yeah, but the issue is more than just make/miss like I said. He isn't getting nearly as many quality looks per game anymore.
Without the Don and and Conley, he becomes the focus of other teams defenses, that has got to make it difficult to do the things he usually does, that and the consecutive 3s thing (I wish he would miss a game so he can settle down and just shoot instead of thinking about it).

Saint Cy of JFC

Without the Don and and Conley, he becomes the focus of other teams defenses, that has got to make it difficult to do the things he usually does, that and the consecutive 3s thing (I wish he would miss a game so he can settle down and just shoot instead of thinking about it).
This was happening before those guys went down.

KqWIN

I think the more he misses, the more wild and desperate he gets. I think he is getting tougher shots but it's a result of self sabotage more than anything. Mitchell does the same thing.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I love JC and he’s given way more highs than I expected when we traded for him. Will ride with him through the lows. He may be the guy we move this offseason to help balance the budget. I think he is a little dinged up. Had the ankle and hand thing. Hopefully he can get back to the care free gunner who provides joy love and peace to Jazz fans.