What's new

Is Hayward God?

THere should be a new one. The "Guy who thinks he is Jimmer and takes 3 pointers 10 feet behind the line for no reason" guy.

AHXoI.jpg

But if Hayward is God, where does that leave Jimmer? There can't be two, can there?
Imagine having Hayward and Jimmer playing together. Would they just start their own game of HORSE until they were both launching up 3's from mid-court?

I'm still kind of a newbie to the state of Utah, but I thought there were infinite Gods .. am I wrong?

/justdon'tknow
Nice call on the infinite Gods. Sounds like you're ready for fellowshipping. Prepare for an endless string of door knocks and people bearing gifts like green jello with carrot shavings, funeral potatoes, Scout-o-Rama tickets, and missionary introductions.

Nice call on the infinite Gods. Sounds like you're ready for fellowshipping. Prepare for an endless string of door knocks and people bearing gifts like green jello with carrot shavings, funeral potatoes, Scout-o-Rama tickets, and missionary introductions.

PKM, these guys are worse then bed bugs and cockroaches, so hard to get rid of. If you need yard work done and you're to lazy to do it yourself, go to the nearest LDS church. You need food because you spent it all on beer the night before, go to the nearest LDS church. You need a bad girl in a good way, go to the nearest LDS church.

fyi, green jello with carrot shavings ain't as bad as it sounds, funeral potatoes are the bomb, scout-o-rama is overrated.

If you're given a book of mormon disable the GPS on it and you're golden.

Saturday's Warrior is a must see.

a few tips from a momo.

PKM, these guys are worse then bed bugs and cockroaches, so hard to get rid of. If you need yard work done and you're to lazy to do it yourself, go to the nearest LDS church. You need food because you spent it all on beer the night before, go to the nearest LDS church. You need a bad girl in a good way, go to the nearest LDS church.

fyi, green jello with carrot shavings ain't as bad as it sounds, funeral potatoes are the bomb, scout-o-rama is overrated.

a few tips from a momo.

This is pretty spot on. You forgot to add, "If you're moving, call your local bishop." I love Mo's, seriously. Good people.

a few tips from a momo.

Had a couple of missionaries come by my neighborhood outside of Memphis not to long ago. Granted i wanted to talk Jazz, but alas i did not answer the door. Assume there are some parts of Memphis they are skipping.

Greatest thread of the 2010-2011 season, McGibblets photoshopping-wizardry is simply icing on the cake.