What's new

Items Working On...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chat box moved to the bottom for everyone. The font size is probably more particularized to you.

I must have been doing something inadvertently, because it got to the point that the text was so big only a few words fit on the screen at a time, and it was ONLY happening for jazzfanz, not any other website. But I fixed it after going to firefox help - so I'm posting this for future reference, or if anyone else has this problem

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Page+Zoom

Page Zoom
Page Zoom is a new feature in Firefox 3, which allows you to increase or decrease the size of web pages to improve readability.

How To Use Page Zoom
Keyboard

* To zoom in, increasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing +.
* To zoom out, decreasing the page size, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing -.
* To reset page size back to normal, press and hold commandCtrl while pressing 0.

Mouse
If your mouse has a scroll wheel, press and hold Ctrl while scrolling up to zoom in and down to zoom out.

Menu

1. At the top of the Firefox windowOn the menu bar, click the View menu, then go to Zoom.
2. Select either Zoom In, Zoom Out, or Reset for their corresponding action.
* You can choose Zoom Text Only, which will make the controls only apply to text, not images.

LOL, I have no idea what I did, but the text just got real tiny...
glad I saved these tips :)

the mouse on this laptap must be supersensitive or something

Not sure if this has been addressed already but you need to add Sh-thead to the filter in chat.

Jason,

Did you change the font on the pages? Made them darker or something...if you did, I like it. Looks great!

There were some style updates, yes. Most notably was the large grey box that used to be below the logo.

Closing this thread to get other enhancements/requests created as an individual thread. Please re-post any you have as a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.