What's new

Its Time to Tank

Probably, but I’ll wait until this next brutal stretch of games is past. Hate to read too much into wins against San Antonio, Orlando and Charlotte.

Miami, Boston, Sacramento, Portland, Milwaukee, Sacramento (again) and Phoenix. Depending on how the game against Portland goes, there’s at least a chance that the Jazz go 0-7 during that frame.
Danny Ainge needs to put his foot down. Enough is enough now. Enough is enough.

Probably, but I’ll wait until this next brutal stretch of games is past. Hate to read too much into wins against San Antonio, Orlando and Charlotte.

Miami, Boston, Sacramento, Portland, Milwaukee, Sacramento (again) and Phoenix. Depending on how the game against Portland goes, there’s at least a chance that the Jazz go 0-7 during that frame.
I see us going for 1-6 or 0-7 at this. All those teams have something to play.

I can’t believe Lillard is willing to stick around through years and years of this…
Maybe it's because the guy knows he would not get the same" I am a superstar" usage on a good team? lol
Love Dame he is clutch. But he aint that much better than a Gary Trent type for example
I laugh sometimes at how many people not suggesting you are one of them, that don't understand half the guards in the league could do the same ****ing thing he has done had they been given the keys and usage. There is a lot of situational attention and overblown icon building of these players that goes unackowledged by trusting homerish fanbases.
This league is full of underrated players that would gladly fill his shoes for half the pay.
Now I am sure I will get the usual laughing emoji from the clownshow posters who wouldn't be fans if they were not so gullible smh

Maybe it's because the guy knows he would not get the same" I am a superstar" usage on a good team? lol
Love Dame he is clutch. But he aint that much better than a Gary Trent type for example
I laugh sometimes at how many people not suggesting you are one of them, that don't understand half the guards in the league could do the same ****ing thing he has done had they been given the keys and usage. There is a lot of situational attention and overblown icon building of these players that goes unackowledged by trusting homerish fanbases.
This league is full of underrated players that would gladly fill his shoes for half the pay.
Now I am sure I will get the usual laughing emoji from the clownshow posters who wouldn't be fans if they were not so gullible smh

I'll change it up for you and give you an eye roll emoji instead.

I bet half the guards of the league would also be good volume shooters and great FT shooters while racking a respectable amount of assists too.
If that was the truth - most of them were given the keys to do it.