What's new

Its Time to Tank

Yeah climbing up in this logjam right now is easier since the distance is shorter and a lot of those teams play each other as well.
However....... our next 2 games look like schedule losses which could change that completely.

I'm personally already happy with this season. I'm more worried about the boards turning ugly because the result wont satisfy the tankers or the playoff hopefuls.
I mean the tank drove over the cliff after the 10th game of the season, and you still have fans on here pining for losing out in hopes of better Wemby odds.
I get it, he would change the franchise forever. But the odds are so small, no reasonable gm would ever go that direction when he can manipulate other orgs, into giving up good players like DA did and fast forward a rebuild like he did. Missing the playoffs will only be upsetting if its the case where we lose to the Wolves instead of having a chance to send them home and us getting their pick, in the lottery while ours was right outside it ,yet we got the spoiler gig.
if both picks are post lottery I would not be surprised anymore than both being late lottery at this point

giphy.gif
you have been walking behind the donkey way to long man, nothing is real in your world ,besides your hands on that device

It’s possible the Jazz get in the 7/8 conversation if they shut down Lauri which they honestly just should do.
Its possible they get in the 7/8 conversation for draft picks and also the 7/8 spot for playoff seeding if they shut down lauri lol. What a crazy season.

Its possible they get in the 7/8 conversation for draft picks and also the 7/8 spot for playoff seeding if they shut down lauri lol. What a crazy season.
I figured with the topic that “7/8” would be understood but you’re right.

This is the wackiest season that I’ve ever followed. If there was any doubt, people are finally learning the Gilbert Arenas provision and wanting to throw north of $20 million a season at Austin Reaves (it me).

I figured with the topic that “7/8” would be understood but you’re right.

This is the wackiest season that I’ve ever followed. If there was any doubt, people are finally learning the Gilbert Arenas provision and wanting to throw north of $20 million a season at Austin Reaves (it me).
100% possible sure, even remotely probable; no F way, not on the pick sitting 7th before lottery maybe 10th anyway lol .Even less odds it doesn't slide 2 spots after the ping pongs fl.
Even, had we had every single thing go our way from now until the final buzzer, with worse teams that are tanking right now, especially in the East, all suddenly deciding Wemby sucks= It aint gonna happen that the Wolves lose that much , or that we do either.

Go 0-10. Find a way.

We lose nothing from the success of the season and would get a great pick.
If we lose the rest of our games and win the lottery I’ll gladly retire from Jazzfanz. Make it happen basketball gods!!! Hell even if we make the play-in but not the playoffs but win the lottery I’ll do the same.

Who’s with me!??

I mean the tank drove over the cliff after the 10th game of the season, and you still have fans on here pining for losing out in hopes of better Wemby odds.
I get it, he would change the franchise forever. But the odds are so small, no reasonable gm would ever go that direction when he can manipulate other orgs, into giving up good players like DA did and fast forward a rebuild like he did. Missing the playoffs will only be upsetting if its the case where we lose to the Wolves instead of having a chance to send them home and us getting their pick, in the lottery while ours was right outside it ,yet we got the spoiler gig.
if both picks are post lottery I would not be surprised anymore than both being late lottery at this point

The tank only drove off the cliff a couple games ago against Boston. We would have been in great shape with a 3 game losing streak and sitting at 33-39.

The tank only drove off the cliff a couple games ago against Boston. We would have been in great shape with a 3 game losing streak and sitting at 33-39.
your verson of tanking is far different than Houston Detroit SAS or CHA/ those are tankers and we could have been, had we never given the Finnisher any shot as the first option. ten games in is about exactly when you should have seen the tank plan never existed past then