What's new

Jabari Parker

i got an infraction for editing someone's quote.
you did the same thing but said it's ok because you posted a disclaimer.
so if i post a disclaimer, which makes it ok, you should remove my infraction.

Does not compute.

If a person posts something offensive, then gets an infraction, then removes the offensive comment, we don't remove the infraction.

i got an infraction for editing someone's quote.
you did the same thing but said it's ok because you posted a disclaimer.
so if i post a disclaimer, which makes it ok, you should remove my infraction.

And you did worse than any other poster in the history of JazzFanz yet your trolling *** is still here so I wouldn't be all too concerned about an infraction.

Does not compute.

If a person posts something offensive, then gets an infraction, then removes the offensive comment, we don't remove the infraction.

you did the same thing i did, and you didnt remove it. have you received an infraction for it? i reported it.

Good for him. Duke was the obvious choice. Best coach in college hoops, best program in college hoops, and national exposure from day 1. Great education (for a year or 2) and he can just "fit in" and be another all-American hoops player at Duke (1 of probably 11) rather than be Jimmer II in Provo.

you did the same thing i did, and you didnt remove it. have you received an infraction for it? i reported it.

I did not do the same thing you did, and I did not receive an infraction. If you have issues with that, please PM Jason. In the meantime, please refrain from backseat moderating.

Looks like BYU was not even in the top 3.

Parker said the final decision came down to Florida, Michigan State and Duke. He admitted that choosing Duke over Michigan State and Spartans coach Tom Izzo was "difficult."

Because I posted a disclaimer. And my edit was funny. :)
That's major pwnage!

Heaven, give it up...you'll never win an argument with a moderator. I had a disagreement a couple years back...doing something others had done and not gotten infractions for. I thought I had made some valid points. And then the eerie phone calls in the middle of the night started. And cars with tinted windows slowing as they approached me, then speeding past. When I started to see shadowy figures outside the house and heard the doorknobs rattle, I knew it was time to give up the fight. These mods have power and connections. I have my suspicions that Jason doesn't just invite people to become mods, he initiates them into the Illuminati.