What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Well was hoping the celtics would beat the rockets to help us out a bit but No help from the celtics tonight, Hayward getting cooked by Harden and rockets targeting him everytime for the switch.

Celtics only down by 2 at half though... spoken to early?

Well was hoping the celtics would beat the rockets to help us out a bit but No help from the celtics tonight, Hayward getting cooked by Harden and rockets targeting him everytime for the switch.

Jazz have to finish this year strong. West is just beyond absurd right now.
You were saying? Boston down by 4 late in the third

No way. I see Sixers finishing 5th behind Raptors, Bucks, Celtics and Pacers. When you have PG who did not make a basket outside the paint yet it hurts you and good teams who prepare for that properly make him miserable.
Not a chance that low. Perhaps behind the Celts or Bucks but still a very good team. JB completely changes who this team is.

Donny rockin the D.O.N. Issue #1 tonight! Look good, feel good, play good :)

edit:

Hopefully he's wearing them and not just carrying them around lol.

Not a chance that low. Perhaps behind the Celts or Bucks but still a very good team. JB completely changes who this team is.
They have few major flaws. Their PG can`t and won`t shoot and they do not have depth and no reliable 3 pt shooting besides Redick. I just do not see them surpassing Raptors, Bucks and Pacers and eventually Celtics will catch up to them as well. Yup, nr. 5 seed it is.

A @Dr. Jones sighting! You still watch the games?
Don’t recognize the handle. Who’s this?

Ya I watch.. just too much of an admitted bandwagoner to show up often. Don’t love the outlook for a chip. Couple pieces.. but I’m UK cbb first and only post positive about the Jazz... don’t come here to
Gripe.

Needs to tighten the power laces.

hqdefault.jpg