What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
The exaggerated heel collar and tongue is certainly a look.

I thought it was interesting that the padded low-cut collar was "an early emphasis" for Mitchell in the design process according to the ESPN article. I like it in a lifestyle shoe like the Ultra Boost (though it's much less pronounced on those) since too many sneakers have rough or hard collars that blister your heels up until they break in.

Keep in mind these are wear tester prototypes and might not be final design, in regards to the size of the padding and those kinds of fine details.

Don’t recognize the handle. Who’s this?

Ya I watch.. just too much of an admitted bandwagoner to show up often. Don’t love the outlook for a chip. Couple pieces.. but I’m UK cbb first and only post positive about the Jazz... don’t come here to
Gripe.

Just a long time lurker who started posting a year or so ago. Post more, we could use some more positive vibes around here.

I expect it comes down to the wire if both teams want it. Hopefully, Philly is chill losing on the road.

Our interior defense is bubble gum and a hard time! Our free-throw shooting much improved.....but our offensive problems once again are Mitchell! I think we should start someone else and bring him off the bench. He shoots wildly and out of control when the game first starts! We need to start games with better shot selection and THEN when we get a lead....bring Mitchell in! Just a theory I happen to think would work!