What's new

Jazz 76ers Game THREAD

• Thread starter Deleted member 5000
  • Start date
Having problems with my feed so I couldn't see it clearly, wasn't a technical called on Embiid for throwing the ball?

Our interior defense is bubble gum and a hard time! Our free-throw shooting much improved.....but our offensive problems once again are Mitchell! I think we should start someone else and bring him off the bench. He shoots wildly and out of control when the game first starts! We need to start games with better shot selection and THEN when we get a lead....bring Mitchell in! Just a theory I happen to think would work!
I haven't seen him "out of control" so far in this game. His shots were good shots that didn't fall.

What kind of foolish shot was that by Mitchell? Sit his butt down and tell him he can go back in when he can tell the difference between a forced shot and a good one!

How to beat the 76ers was figured out by Boston in the playoffs. Force Simmons to shoot. Get in Embiids head. Now they just gotta put Ingles on Butler and have him talk trash to him and get his head out of the game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I know Mitchell is 3-6.....but all 3 shots he's missed were badly forced! He should be 5-6! Use your head.....your brains is in it!