What's new

Jazz a middling franchise?

I truly believe we can't answer the question posted in the subject line until after this season... If one of our guys (most likely Hayward or Burks) doesn't emerge as an obvious All-Star then we may be headed for eternal mediocrity.

But I've got faith in DL's vision, supreme confidence in Snyder's bball mind/development skills and I can't wait to see how the work the guys put in during the offseason translates on the court this season.

The 80's were a financial issue and you can't blame them for not being able to build something.

The 90's were LHM's mass accumulating years where he was not willing to spend. Is Core4 the only dolt who doesn't remember the backlash Karl Malone got when he went public with his demands to get paid market value to remain in Utah? John Stockton was on a "Duncan Contract" and LHM couldn't find his Boris Diaw? Bull ****.

The 2000's were no direction, but they did try, several times.

The 2010's are try to copy another team and sell the Spurs Model to fans. That's bull ****. It's not innovative and they've done nothing to show they want to change the game. Anyone can play copy cat and it usually does not work without extreme luck. This franchise couldn't even trade a couple very valuable pieces (Favors and Hayward) for the best shot at a poor man's LeBron James draft.

Miller's either don't want to win or they want don't have the wherewithal to be the best of breed. In either of those two scenarios they will prey on the mentality of the common, loyal Utah Jazz fan.