What's new

Jazz acquire NAW and Juancho Hernangomez for Ingles, Hughes, and two 2nd round picks.

Good trade IMO. I like Hughes but I’m kinda doubting he puts it together. I remember Locke talking about how much we loved NAW in that draft, but he was too out of our reach

Wut?????

I... I don't know what to think about this... I think we did good??? Did not see this one coming.

NAW fits nicely into a role if the Jazz send Clarkson away. But he doesn't fix any of Jazz's issues. He has better length, though and is young.

Jazz surely must send away JC for something. My brain can't fathom JC and NAW on the same roster.
I agree 100%. NAW is a great addition if we have a Clarkson deal brewing.

Wut?????

I... I don't know what to think about this... I think we did good??? Did not see this one coming.

I don't know how to feel either. Addresses none of the problems we have, but saves money and decent value for getting NAW?

IDK. NAW has been awful this year, but he was better the year before and is on a terrible team. Waiting for the follow up where we trade Clarkson+Juancho for something big.

I don’t get it. Hernangomez is due >$7 million next year and is terrible. NAW a chucker that sucks but has “upside”?

What does any of this solve?

And how much value does JC have if NAW has value?

I don’t get it. Hernangomez is due >$7 million next year and is terrible. NAW a chucker with “upside”?

What does any of this solve?

As far as our current issues, pretty much nothing. But it saves money and I don't think two 2nds is that bad for NAW. Juancho's deal is non-guaranteed.

Clarkson and Nickeil Alexander-Walker are very similar as many have said. Maybe they are going for both offensive weapons for the artillery? Doubt it maybe a Clarkson deal is brewing

looks good to me. young guy, plenty of room to improve with a few years left on the rookie deal. i don't know him well enough to say if he compares to clarkson, but does anyone really? Ingles was getting time, and A.W got about the same amount, so that works. what i need to know is how good his defense is.

Clarkson and Nickeil Alexander-Walker are very similar as many have said. Maybe they are going for both offensive weapons for the artillery? Doubt it maybe a Clarkson deal is brewing
If we could package Clarkson and Hernangomez, we could target a sizable contract player

It must be said that NAW has been HORRID this season. Jordan Clarkson is wayyyyy more efficient than him.