What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Just got a french dip. They are ok.
I love the french dip. One of my go to sandwiches. Gotta get the jalepeno poppers though whenever you go to arbys

I never go to BK.
6nndjw.jpg

Whopper or original chicken sandwich. Both good. Burger King’s fries are slept on too. They are great.
Ugh no. Burger King fries straight up suck. Worst of any fast food.

It’s mind boggling to see the twists and turns this thread has taken. Ainge probably has a deal agreed to but he logs on, reads this every morning, and can’t bring himself to make it official and bring this anxiety ridden **** show to an end.

That’s the level Danny Ainge is on. In one offseason he robbed the Timberwolves and Knicks blind and turned Jazzfanzz into his own personal puppet show.

I’ve finally given up on frantically checking my phone every 5 minutes. I’m just gonna assume that Donovan is already a Knick and the Jazz now have Quickly, Toppin, and at least 5 more draft picks at their disposal.

The only time I eat at BK is at the airport if it’s the only option. I don’t hate it but it’s like 6th or 7th if I’m picking fast food options.

I was actually wrong when i said i never eat burger king. I never go there for lunch or dinner but i do actually love their breakfast sandwich, the croissanwich

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

The only time I eat at BK is at the airport if it’s the only option. I don’t hate it but it’s like 6th or 7th if I’m picking fast food options.
I really like the whopper, with extra veggies. But I don't like anything else on their menu at all. So we go there when it's BOGO for whoppers and that's about it.

I was actually wrong when i said i never eat burger king. I never go there for lunch or dinner but i do actually love their breakfast sandwich, the croissanwich

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I haven't eaten fast food breakfast in a long time. Don't think I've ever tried that. I'll have to check it out.

Since we are here… my sons most brilliant thought ever came from fast food… everyone knows dipping a fry in a frosty is a tasty treat… but fries with a little more girth are preferred. Well he came up with the idea to hit up chick fil a for the waffle fries and dip that **** in the frosty. A tear rolled from my eye… never been more proud