What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Not sure he deserves his current banning. I mean he did break rules, but it was only to get me his number for the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you two like friends outside of this community? The whole thing seems rather strange. Lol. I don’t know what do I know right…

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be a big kick in the pants if the Nets and Knicks decide just to trade with each other instead of the Jazz? Like, if they're going to give us 6 picks, obi, grimes, quickley,,,, why not just get Durant instead of Donovan? lol

Wouldn't it be a big kick in the pants if the Nets and Knicks decide just to trade with each other instead of the Jazz? Like, if they're going to give us 6 picks, obi, grimes, quickley,,,, why not just get Durant instead of Donovan? lol
I guess because the Knicks would be the same situation if Durant doesn’t want to be there.

Ya, wasn’t thinking and a Dick move. He never used it to post or troll, only to give me his number, just shows me what you’re about

I am about reading good content and having good conservations without every single thread being hijacked by a troll. This has been some of the best discussion on this site in a long time with the three stooges being banned.

Donovan fits their timeline and their team better. If you trade for Durant it’s because you think you can compete for a championship immediately.

After watching more of the Summer League, I was wrong to discount Grimes. This dude looks to be a keeper and only going to get better.

Has to be in any deal and the SL probably upped his asking price, but seems like a legit fit for us.

I am about reading good content and having good conservations without every single thread being hijacked by a troll. This has been some of the best discussion on this site in a long time with the three stooges being banned.
One of the first things he did when he was unbanned was to promise he wasn’t going to troll, then two seconds later you sabotaged him. It was pretty clear to me just texting with him he wouldn’t be the problem.