What's new

Jazz at the Pesky Wolves - Tonight - Oct. 20th 6 PM

We've reached the pinnacle of politically correct absurdity. The moral of the story: never, ever attempt humor...unless you are a person of color.

At the risk of the rest of you ragging on me for being a SJW...

Can we take down the memes of what's clearly a black basketball player with a monkey face and the spoof on Gobert dressed in African garb? (And yes, I've seen the film.) Posts are flagged all the time because the sexy thread girl is showing a bit too much cleavage. This is far more offensive.

Oh, the fine art of being offended in the name of others. Ces't magnifique!

I agree that the team doesn't really care. And the narrative of gel-time for the wolves will certainly be there. The Jazz will just be sitting at 2-0 with wins over 2 teams a lot of people had over the Jazz. I think we could see a little bit of a positive Jazz vibe in the media. Guess we will find out when they ignore us lmfao

NAOS acting like there is going to be national attention around the Wolves...

We've reached the pinnacle of politically correct absurdity. The moral of the story: never, ever attempt humor...unless you are a person of color.

And even then you need to be of the right political persuasion or you are an "Uncle Tom!"

Key Match-up of the night
37770876436_c294ab3b15_c.jpg

vs.
37770876206_b40d49c3f0_c.jpg

So that image Archie posted is from a drawing competition between the two of us (of Bear, not Sasquatch or a monkey faced player), in which I totally schooled his ***. Yet, he posts his loser drawing, while mine is nowhere to be seen.

****ing offensive as ****.

BTW, the fact nobody can even tell what that drawing is supposed to be just further illustrates my superior skills.

BTW, the fact nobody can even tell what that drawing is supposed to be just further illustrates my superior skills.

I stand by the Mark Eaton comparison.

I'll take those odds baby! Jazz could lose by 4 and it still pays out

So that image Archie posted is from a drawing competition between the two of us (of Bear, not Sasquatch or a monkey faced player), in which I totally schooled his ***. Yet, he posts his loser drawing, while mine is nowhere to be seen.

****ing offensive as ****.

LMAO he did the same thing to me about 10 years ago. I made a picture with a mishmash of former/current jazz players that could be used at the top of the site. It was awesome and funny as all get out. I was proud of it. People loved it so Archie made his own in the same thread to not be out done. No one cared. He kept posting his like anybody cared for the next 6 months.