What's new

Jazz @ Nets Nov. 5th 5:30 MT: Brandon Rush Might Play

It's nice to see Kanter moving his feet a bit better on defense. I'd rather see over-helping than under-helping.

I think what all of the "OMG YOUNG GUYS HYPE" morons have overlooked is that Kanter and Favors have incredibly low basketball IQs. They've made the same dumb mistakes their entire careers and they've shown zero sign of improvement in that area.

I guess that everyone on the team is dumb.

Watching this team get burned on the exact same play over and over and over again is amazing. Congratulations everyone, you root for the dumbest team in the NBA.

There is a new series starting in january on HBO called true detective starring woody harrelson and matthew mconahay.

Looks really good.

These refs sucks

There is a new series starting in january on HBO called true detective starring woody harrelson and matthew mconahay.

Looks really good.

These refs sucks

Couple of hotties fo sho.

Wait, wut...

Why does Jefferson shoot 3s?

I don't think I've seen him make one since the Nets coach was his PG against Shaq and Kobe in the Finals.

11 turnovers and it isn't even the half.

More brilliant offense from our coach.

It's pretty obvious that we have no offensive gameplans. It's merely ward basketball out there. Sometimes our individual talent wins. Most of the time? It doesn't.

It's pretty obvious that we have no offensive gameplans. It's merely ward basketball out there. Sometimes our individual talent wins. Most of the time? It doesn't.

I play ward basketball.

Especially not when the Jazz don't have any particularly good individual talent. We don't have a single all-star on our team and we have no offensive system. I can't see how anybody feels optimistic about this mess.

Kanter looking really mad that he's being dominated, I'll take that as a good thing. Release the bull Kanter, go crazy on them!

Oh and Harpring was all like, "You get tired fast when you are banging all night long", "This style of banging is a lot harder."

Like wut?

Especially not when the Jazz don't have any particularly good individual talent. We don't have a single all-star on our team and we have no offensive system. I can't see how anybody feels optimistic about this mess.

There's plenty of reason to be optimistic. Just look at it as the groundwork being laid for the firing of Corbin.