What's new

Jazz @ Pelicans 1/16/20 6 PM MT Going For 11 Straight Wins Game Thread

I hope Tony's right. Jrue's been out for a while and Ingram, Favors and Redick have missed games recently as well.

Last edited:
I saw enough of Zion in the preseason. I don't think Rudy's defense against Zion would be a problem, but I haven't the same faith in our wings. At any rate, I want us to keep the win streak going and would prefer we postpone our matchup with Zion until our hold on the 2nd seed is more secure.

I want those guys in against the Jazz. Love the winning and the streak, but I want to see how we play against some tougher teams. The games we’ve played haven’t been easy by any means, but time for us to take on fully healthy teams with more weapons. Either way, upcoming schedule is tougher and that opportunity will come.

I want those guys in against the Jazz. Love the winning and the streak, but I want to see how we play against some tougher teams. The games we’ve played haven’t been easy by any means, but time for us to take on fully healthy teams with more weapons. Either way, upcoming schedule is tougher and that opportunity will come.
There are plenty of tough games coming up. Take any W you can, especially with having to transition to an entirely new roster, and especially now where staying in second can get both Rudy and Donovan into the all star game.

Was looking forward to this game because of the spotlight Zion brings. It's good for Rudy I really want him in ASG. But now he will play against spurs...

Pelicans going to play for revenge because they are crying over the Gobert play last game. We got hosed by the refs all game last time. So if everyone thinks we just got lucky to win last time let’s show them who the better team is