What's new

Jazz select Grayson Allen at 21

Denver and Dallas just got way better. Hope getting a gritty player is better then going big. Oh, well you guys can give Lindsey a big sloppy kiss. Blah

Sent from my SM-N950U using JazzFanz mobile app
I'm stunned, just stunned, the two teams with higher draft picks may have got better players.

There's no ****ing way it works like that.

This draft was like 2015 all over again. Loved Myles Turner and was pretty meh on Trey Lyles. So, of course, that’s who the Jazz picked. I’d have much rather had a 3&D wing like Jacob Evans or Melvin Frazier. Would’ve been happy with a Okobo or Simons for upside.
I'd rather of seen the Jazz pick Myles Turner over Lyles too. Too bad the Pacers picked before the Jazz. Other than Booker it's not like the guys picked after Lyles have been lighting the world on fire in the league, though I do like Portis.

EDIT: Ok, Rozier is really good too.

I'd rather of seen the Jazz pick Myles Turner over Lyles too. Too bad the Pacers picked before the Jazz. Other than Booker it's not like the guys picked after Lyles have been lighting the world on fire in the league, though I do like Portis.

EDIT: Ok, Rozier is really good too.

Myles Turner couldn’t play with Gobert. That’s why it wouldn’t have worked.

Whatevs. Don’t even care about this. Just annoyed we traded Edwards. I loved that pick.

I’ll trust DL on Allen but it’s really tough for me to buy this Edwards trade. Seems like he’s exactly what we need. A stretch 4 who can also defend the 3 and maybe some 2. He can hit the 3, rebound, pass, is tough as nails...and then we trade him to Houston of all places? Ugh...I know our roster spots are limited and this may be a sign we are going to re-sign Favors and/or go hard after BJelly or someone else but still.

Well....I don't want to sound like johnny-rain-cloud but I for one am very, very, very disappointed!! Here the Jazz are on the cusp of moving on to possibly the Finals in not the too far distant and we did almost nothing to help ourselves is one of the deepest Drafts in recent memory. So are we serious or not?? Totally does not look serious. There were several players much better and it seems DL did not even fight for us to get a quality player that would be considered greater than mediocre. DL dropped the ball on this Draft. Sorry, I put my trust in the front office and nearly feel betrayed. It looks like they don't want to quite get to the Finals again but only close....what a lame stategy. I expected a much tougher fight not a casual pretend fight. WHATEVER!!!!

No one fell to us unfortunately, once i saw Huerter come off the board im like, uhhh what are we going to do. Hutchison wouldnt have surprised me but I didnt know if the jazz were high on him, obviously they werent. So we end up with a guy I never considered and who I hated through his college career. Lol. I cant be too mad, you arent getting a starting caliber player at 21 unless you get lucky. Most important thing will be free agency.

Reminds me of when DL tried to explain Trey Lyle's balance test in justifying the pick...

Ha just finished listening to it and it reminded me of the "balance test" as well and am wondering if "hand pads" will become the new thing. Not to be all negative I do remember someone saying similar about MJ that the pads of his hands were large and was an advantage for what DL was saying.

Ha just finished listening to it and it reminded me of the "balance test" as well and am wondering if "hand pads" will become the new thing. Not to be all negative I do remember someone saying similar about MJ that the pads of his hands were large and was an advantage for what DL was saying.

Haha.. geniuses think alike my friend!!

#Hand_Pads

More proof of how racist you are. I can't even imagine some of the **** you'd be saying if he had cornrows.

Hey numbnuts! Why don't you find a hole and bury yourself in it! Nothing I said in that post had ANYTHING to do with race! What marwhoshee do you smoke on a regular basis? If the mods thought it was racist they would give me a warning. As it stands your the only slop dummy that needs to be warned....for being a knothead!