What's new

Jazz Sign Royce O'Neale

Ben Dowsett just tweeted that @NBA_Math twitter has a FATS (no clue) calculator that says the Jazz play like a 59 win team when O’Neale is on the floor and a 34 win team when he’s on the bench.

That sounds great but before I go nuts wtf is a FATS calculator? Anyone?

Ben Dowsett just tweeted that @NBA_Math twitter has a FATS (no clue) calculator that says the Jazz play like a 59 win team when O’Neale is on the floor and a 34 win team when he’s on the bench.

That sounds great but before I go nuts wtf is a FATS calculator? Anyone?
That is an insane stat. I'm getting to the point that we should maneuver all of our draft picks so that they are in the mid-late 1st round range to pick hidden gems (not srs......kinda srs)

That is an insane stat. I'm getting to the point that we should maneuver all of our draft picks so that they are in the mid-late 1st round range to pick hidden gems (not srs......kinda srs)
We don’t need draft picks — we just need Dennis’ Europe guys, guys off the LA waiver wire, and anything that comes from a phone call with a Denver area code.

Heresy in this untainted thread!

He is obviously their tank commander. Glad to see he still can't get to the rim after all these years, loving those long 2pt jumpers

Burke is in NY doing what he does best. Winning a few meaningless games to ruin a tank.