What's new

Jazz vs ATL Hawks - 1/5/11 7PM MST

Always nice a hot player carrying the team and doesn't even touch the ball 3straight possessions for 3 straight TO's. Oh ya and hawks can't miss from 3

I was hoping with Milsap out Jefferson would move to the Power Forward position and I feel that he needs to do more pick and rolls instead of post-ups it seems to more efficient and lets the offense flow. As for the game, the Jazz were hitting some big threes in the third but the Hawks always had a counter. Gotta tip your hats to them; they're taking a lot of jumpshots and they seem to be making all of them. I hope they cool down, but I just don't see it happening and if does it will be too late.

allright now this is getting embarassing, homecourt doesn't mean much to the jazz apparently

I honestly cannot remember the last time the hawks scored in the paint but still doubling to give up wide open 3's

hopefully this game wakes us up defensively before our road trip, you could see the warning signs in previous games, our defense has been awful.

So here is the big question:

Is this the real Jazz or was the team that swept through the east the real Jazz?

Get it...big question....the font was big...get it? Get it...oh nevermind.

So here is the big question:

Is this the real Jazz or was the team that swept through the east the real Jazz?

Get it...big question....the font was big...get it? Get it...oh nevermind.

This isn't the real Jazz because Millsap isn't playing :-D