What's new

Jazz vs ATL Hawks - 1/5/11 7PM MST

No doubt but he could've saved the Jazz from this better record they're suffering from compared to last year.

IS THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE GOT? That's so ****ING WEAK it's not even funny. You can't tell me record means a damn thing when we were two TOTALLY different teams the first and last half of the season last year. SECOND HALF 09-10 JAZZ >>>>> THIS SEASONS JAZZ.

miserable game, top to bottom.

My interest in this year's team is waning. Even the wins have felt pretty yucky lately.

Hawks won their last 2 trips to the ESA, granted last years the Jazz where again short handed and on the back end of a back to back.

I watched every minute of that abortion of a game. As I've always said, I can handle losing when we play well and ****ing FIGHT - but this was complete bull ****! You don't let other teams come into your house and completely PWN you. And I don't care who is injured, and I'm tired of that excuse for the rest of the team playing like complete dog ****. This team needs a gut check right now and in a big way, from top to bottom!

IS THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE GOT? That's so ****ING WEAK it's not even funny. You can't tell me record means a damn thing when we were two TOTALLY different teams the first and last half of the season last year. SECOND HALF 09-10 JAZZ >>>>> THIS SEASONS JAZZ.

How stupid of me to think records matter but yes going back to Korver's trade year the Jazz are a better 2nd half of the season team. So we don't know what's going to happen this 2nd half of the year, with that aside I'm guessing your saying booz was the reason for the slow starts to the season and him missing games is the reason the Jazz finish the season so well

Nobody on the Jazz looked like they gave a crap. Even AK and Deron put up numbers but were jogging back on D and showing lazy body language.

This game was an embarassment. TRADE JEFFERSON FOR A BAG OF CHIPS tonight. Jefferson played worse D than booz by far. Holy crap i thought booz was a black hole on O. I can't remember a time when Jazz offense was more stagnet. I just can't say how bad that man is for this team. People in MN have got to be laughing their butts off at Jazz right about now.

This game was an embarassment. TRADE JEFFERSON FOR A BAG OF CHIPS tonight. Jefferson played worse D than booz by far. Holy crap i thought booz was a black hole on O. I can't remember a time when Jazz offense was more stagnet. I just can't say how bad that man is for this team. People in MN have got to be laughing their butts off at Jazz right about now.

Agreed, Elson is a way better player.

7825fdf3c84a2b4c736c79de6957e46d.gif

A classic "Jazz look disinterested and get their *** handed to them by a good team" game. The Jazz always seem to be good for about 3-5 of those a year.

I love it when fans complain about the refs.

I don't think it was the refs fault that we couldn't shoot and the Hawks could.

I don't think it was the refs fault that the Hawks cared about winning tonight and we didn't.

In fact, when was the last time this team was actually exciting to watch at home? Can't even think of one game at home this year. Aside from those first 4 road wins against the weakstern conference, this year has been quite boring.

A classic "Jazz look disinterested and get their *** handed to them by a good team" game. The Jazz always seem to be good for about 3-5 of those a year.

Sweet. Then we're on track to tripling our seasonal average this year!

Dallas, SA, Miami, Denver, Phx, Portland(s), Golden State, New Orleans, and Atlanta games all come to mind...

Personally, I think it's pretty clear that this team lacks firepower.

Al isn't nearly as good as Memo used to be offensively.
Millsap isn't nearly as good as Boozer was offensively.
Elson/Fess/Evans aren't nearly as good as Millsap was offensively (coming off the bench).
Watson and Price are coming back down to Earth and playing what all the other backups to Deron have played like.
Hayward, CJ, and Raja aren't nearly as good as Brewer/Korver/Wes.

This team just doesn't have much offense. Outside of Deron, no one can consistently score.