What's new

Jazz weaknesses

Because it's entertaining. Duh. You know movies aren't real but you watch them. Why?
Movies are art, basketball is the competition. Though I wouldn't watch the movies if I knew the end of the stories. Your point of view is unrealistic. Let's be realistic. San Antonio Spurs small market team and they have 5 championships. In the 2014 finals, they smashed the big market team and they smashed Lebron, Wade, Bosh. In 2004, Detroit crushed the Lakers (Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton). There are a lot of disadvantages to being a small market team, that's right. But this is not fiction, and your perspective is the perspective that losers have.

Movies are art, basketball is the competition. Though I wouldn't watch the movies if I knew the end of the stories. Your point of view is unrealistic. Let's be realistic. San Antonio Spurs small market team and they have 5 championships. In the 2014 finals, they smashed the big market team and they smashed Lebron, Wade, Bosh. In 2004, Detroit crushed the Lakers (Kobe, Shaq, Malone, Payton). There are a lot of disadvantages to being a small market team, that's right. But this is not fiction, and your perspective is the perspective that losers have.
No paintings are art. Movies are fake stories. Pretty sure Sausage Party wasn't any kind of art. All professional "sports" are purely entertainment. They exist for no other reason. Your perspective is the perspective that delusional morons have. Wake up, take the red pill, and join the rest of us in the real world my friend.

Unless you are really wanting to see who the next WWE champion will be, because obviously Drew Mcintyre and the hurt business are the best wrestlers on the planet, right?

No paintings are art. Movies are fake stories. Pretty sure Sausage Party wasn't any kind of art. All professional "sports" are purely entertainment. They exist for no other reason. Your perspective is the perspective that delusional morons have. Wake up, take the red pill, and join the rest of us in the real world my friend.

Unless you are really wanting to see who the next WWE champion will be, because obviously Drew Mcintyre and the hurt business are the best wrestlers on the planet, right?
So you are saying the NBA gives San Antonio Spurs 5 championships against big market teams. That makes no sense and you know I am right.

So you are saying the NBA gives San Antonio Spurs 5 championships against big market teams. That makes no sense and you know I am right.
They had bigger more marketable stars. Utah is a weird white-cult backwater in the eyes of the rest of the world. A championship in Utah would never bring in the money that one almost anywhere else will. And you know I'm right.

They had bigger more marketable stars. Utah is a weird white-cult backwater in the eyes of the rest of the world. A championship in Utah would never bring in the money that one almost anywhere else will. And you know I'm right.
Ok.