What's new

Jazz Will Beat The Warriors On Wednesday 7 PM MT 03/30/16

Hate this.

SO much. Like, what an absolutely **** thing to say.

It is ****ty but its how I feel about this team. Hate them. They play dirty and act so cocky. They took Favors out of this game with injury due to their dirty play.

Playing dirty and chasing records get you injuries and you deserve them.

Not even a

morelmushroomwildfoodism.jpg

victory.

Somebody has to explain to me why Quin took out Gobert in the last play before Thompson three-point and why Hood didn't touch the ball on offense in the last two minutes!

Missed free throws and not securing a crucial rebound. Been there way too many times before.

I want to give our guys some props for going close, but I'm so ****ing mad at this team right now.

let's get Favors and Burks fully healthy and take these ****ers on in the playoffs. **** everyone slobbering all over their balls.

We were closing out the game with a ****ing rookie (12th overall pick) and another team's 3rd string PGand we still nearly pulled it out. WHILE missing 16 free throws.

**** the warriors, **** national media, and go Utah.

Because Exum is a better defender than Mack and Burks can score off the bench which we could have used tonight.

oh give me a ****ing break. laurel and hardy would perform better with the game on the ****ing line. we're ****ing soft.

Most disappointing loss of the season...whatever that carmellotheclown troll has to say about the Jazz after this game, we deserve it.