What's new

JazzFanz.com Logo

a5y9ajyv.jpg
a9umu5e8.jpg
3yberaze.jpg
a8ynu9am.jpg
uqyby5eb.jpg

10/10

I really like the subtitle. It says more about us. Lets others who stumble upon the board know what they have found.

I'm curious if Jazzfanz can lay claim to being the oldest, or longest running community. If not, could the start date be incorporated somehow? Such as 'Jazzfanz : The #1 Utah Jazz Community, since 1999' or something better.....

Linking to the past plays to a strength in a time when more and more are running to the newest social media craze such as google+ crap or just twitter.

I really like the subtitle. It says more about us. Lets others who stumble upon the board know what they have found.

I'm curious if Jazzfanz can lay claim to being the oldest, or longest running community. If not, could the start date be incorporated somehow? Such as 'Jazzfanz : The #1 Utah Jazz Community, since 1999' or something better.....

Linking to the past plays to a strength in a time when more and more are running to the newest social media craze such as google+ crap or just twitter.

LOL.. I dunno.. may be find a new phrase... that phrase seems a bit cheesy to me... kinda like a Realtor advertising himself...

"John Cook - the #1 bestselling Realtor in 2010, 2012 and 2013. Also part of the Billion $ Dollar Gold VIP Club"

This is sexy.

I agree. Keep going! :)

Not sure what I think of the mountains but maybe they'll grow on me. Also, maybe blend the "f" in fanz with the motto/slogan in the "J" or something? Is there a more fun slogan we can think of? The one from 10 years + ago was

Point. Click. Jazz.
or
Point. Click. Utah Jazz.

Or maybe something with Community in it?

Thinking out loud.

I agree. Keep going! :)

Not sure what I think of the mountains but maybe they'll grow on me. Also, maybe blend the "f" in fanz with the motto/slogan in the "J" or something? Is there a more fun slogan we can think of? The one from 10 years + ago was

Point. Click. Jazz.
or
Point. Click. Utah Jazz.

Or maybe something with Community in it?

Thinking out loud.

When was JazzFanz founded?

Domain Name: JAZZFANZ.COM Created on: 31-May-99

Hmm, lucky guess on my part.

At first I was proud to be a part of something that's been around so long. Then I got depressed about how much time I wasted here....