What's new

JazzFanz.com Logo

The mountains I used were definitely not for a company there was like four of them on one picture and I just picked the one that looked the best.

Hmm, you should post it on here. Or pm it to me

3LeuKtS.jpg

I will, if I can find it again. It took me awhile to find it the first time. But, why can't we use them if they are not for a company?

Okay. Well it is other peoples work. But ask Jason if he'll allow it.

Okay. Well it is other peoples work. But ask Jason if he'll allow it.

It is totally your idea anyway, so if you don't want the mountains than it is a no-go. I did fade and erase some of the mountain though so it's not exactly the same picture.

It is totally your idea anyway, so if you don't want the mountains than it is a no-go. I did fade and erase some of the mountain though so it's not exactly the same picture.

Do you have photoshop or gimp? Cuz if you want I could just throw you the transparent image itself and you can add the mountain background and you can submit it in the contest, I don't mind you using one of mine for that. Just tell me which one.

Is there a more fun slogan we can think of? The one from 10 years + ago was

Point. Click. Jazz.

I kind of miss the "Point. Click. Jazz".

How about something like, "All Jazz. All the time. Since 1999."? (feel free to use that, anyone, if you like)

sorry, been way too lazy to change it til now. was doing 1496x180, still donno what the height is supposed to be.

Ooh5nFJ.jpg

They dimensions of the banner at the top are 1349x111. I don't know if the height can be more but that's what I've stuck to and used on mine.

Looks good but the green is a little hard to see.

They dimensions of the banner at the top are 1349x111. I don't know if the height can be more but that's what I've stuck to and used on mine.

Looks good but the green is a little hard to see.

yeah you are right. i guess the green would only work on the transparent background.

then again... the white WOULDN'T work on the transparent background. tony you should just make mine good, i've hit a road block for today.

I think highlighting "since 1999" as big as "All Jazz all the Time" is a mistake. Most people don't care how old the site is. I like it, but would maybe try putting it below the just before tag line. It should be an afterthought that people 'discover' rather than an in your face 'look at me.'

Was out with some friends and something came to mind, so once I got home I started work on something awesome. I'm gonna continue work tomorrow and then post something that will blow. your. minds. :cool: