What's new

Joe Rogan On Shapiro's Show

Uh, no actually, it's not my campus so that's pretty much up to them. But again, no one is owed a platform. He has plenty of avenues to spread his message around.

No one is owed a platform. However, you like to dictate/regulate who's allowed on other's platforms because you disagree with their messages.

Do you feel this way about Dr Phil too?

This is about Shapiro, not me.

Keep up.

Nice deflection though, Mr. Getting into Harvard isn't amazing.
Ok bud, then I'm not terribly interested in getting into a dick measuring contest with Ben Shapiro for you.

If you think every Harvard Law graduate is God's gift to mankind, and it's not fathomable that such a person can use faulty logic and have bad opinions go right on ahead believing that.

No one is owed a platform. However, you like to dictate/regulate who's allowed on other's platforms because you disagree with their messages.

Do you feel this way about Dr Phil too?
I'm not dictating or regulating anything. I'm just giving my opinion that it's a bad idea to provide a megaphone to fascists.

Why are you trying to supress my own opinion????

Ok bud, then I'm not terribly interested in getting into a dick measuring contest with Ben Shapiro for you.

If you think every Harvard Law graduate is God's gift to mankind, and it's not fathomable that such a person can use faulty logic and have bad opinions go right on ahead believing that.

That's not what I'm saying. My argument is that getting into Harvard Law School is nothing short of amazing. You dismiss that.

http://harvard.lawschoolnumbers.com/applicants

I'm not dictating or regulating anything. I'm just giving my opinion that it's a bad idea to provide a megaphone to fascists.

Why are you trying to supress my own opinion????

I haven't once suggested to silence or suppress you or your opinions.

You have suggested silencing right wing guest's on Rogan's podcast opinion or not.

Independent of any Shapiro criticism one may or may not have, can we clarify: are we saying Shapiro is a fascist?

Yeah, I do. It's a fine accomplishment, sure. Is it amazing? Eh. Especially when the person who got in was born into a family of Hollywood executives. Dude was literally born on third base and you think he hit a triple.

He scored a 176 on his LSAT. He didn't hit a triple, he hit a homerun regardless if he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

At the end of the day, I guarantee Shapiro is smarter than you. You may think he's dumb or that he tries to sound smart and isn't, but your biases are blinding you.

I don't think anyone has claimed that but Thriller.
There have been a couple references to fascists in the abstract while specifically discussing Shapiro so I was hoping to clear that up.

There have been a couple references to fascists in the abstract while specifically discussing Shapiro so I was hoping to clear that up.

Zombie said he wished Rogan didn't give a platform to right wingers on his podcast. I said that sounds a lot like suppression and fascism to make a point.

I haven't once suggested to silence or suppress you or your opinions.

You have suggested silencing right wing guest's on Rogan's podcast opinion or not.
Yeah, I actually haven't. I have only suggested inviting fascists to your radio show is not a good thing. That's not what "silencing" means.

That wasn't really meant to be directed at Shapiro, I'm talking about the Milo/Stephen Molyneux crowd.

Zombie said he wished Rogan didn't give a platform to right wingers on his podcast. I said that sounds a lot like suppression and fascism to make a point.
I didn't say anything about Rogan not inviting right wingers. Unless you think all right wingers are fascists of course...

Yeah, that's probably my bad for not being clear. My criticism about some of Rogan's guests was interpreted as though I was talking about Shapiro. I wasn't.

Saying that fascists shouldn't be given a large platform to spread their propaganda isn't itself fascism. Nobody is owed a platform, nor are those who provide one immune from criticism for it.

Of course Rogan is free to interview whoever he'd like to, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea.

Lol, They’re trying to shut down anything they don’t agree with. It goes far beyond fascists

Lol, They’re trying to shut down anything they don’t agree with. It goes far beyond fascists
Who's "they" and what are "they" shutting down? Recall, the original comment that brought us down this path was merely that Joe Rogan has some guests on his show that I believe shouldn't be given a platform.

Who's "they" and what are "they" shutting down? Recall, the original comment that brought us down this path was merely that Joe Rogan has some guests on his show that I believe shouldn't be given a platform.

I don’t think anyone is “owed” a platform.

As for “they” a lot of college aged kids across various universities for starters.