What's new

Joe Rogan On Shapiro's Show

Yeah, I actually haven't. I have only suggested inviting fascists to your radio show is not a good thing. That's not what "silencing" means.

That wasn't really meant to be directed at Shapiro, I'm talking about the Milo/Stephen Molyneux crowd.

When I first heard of Milo a few years ago I thought he was funny. I'm embarrassed to say I actually liked his Facebook page at one point. I didn't know a lot about him other than a few social media posts and videos. I had to unfollow him not long afterwards. He's genuinely a piece of **** and has a lot of issues.

He's an attention whore and provocateur. I didn't know he was on Rogan's podcast, but I imagine it was years ago before he said some of his controversial and ludicrous ideas.

That guy bugs the **** out of me to the umpth degree. He's right up there with Sean Whalen (Lions not sheep conservative guy from Utah.)

First, I should probably say I wouldn't have done that commercial because the reaction was predictable. That said, I can't voice my opinion here because I'm white, and that's a predictable response too.

People get fake outrage way too much or dissect things looking for evidence of something that's just not there.

We live in a world where people are outraged if a straight person gets casted to act as a gay person in a film. Where tweets from years ago will get you fired. Where people tell you how or how not you can dress based off of your race. Where people try and shut down political speeches because they disagree.

I'm not saying Natives haven't been the victims of constant racism and suppression. I'm just capable of seeing that commercial show cased a tribe in a beautiful way and choose a poor name that wasn't meant to be offensive. Again, yeah, I know, I'm white so...

First, I should probably say I wouldn't have done that commercial because the reaction was predictable. That said, I can't voice my opinion here because I'm white, and that's a predictable response too.

People get fake outrage way too much or dissect things looking for evidence of something that's just not there.

We live in a world where people are outraged if a straight person gets casted to act as a gay person in a film. Where tweets from years ago will get you fired. Where people tell you how or how not you can dress based off of your race. Where people try and shut down political speeches because they disagree.

I'm not saying Natives haven't been the victims of constant racism and suppression. I'm just capable of seeing that commercial show cased a tribe in a beautiful way and choose a poor name that wasn't meant to be offensive. Again, yeah, I know, I'm white so...
Who said you can't voice your opinion here? Anyway it's kind of ironic that you jump to that conclusion after you said this-

This got shut down because a bunch of white people cried about it being racist. Lol

Seems like you were inferring that the opinions of those white people were invalid. Hmmmm.

I feel like I've said this a million times in this forum, but disagreement and criticism, is not "silencing" or "censorship" or "attack."

You are free to post whatever kind of opinions you'd like here, but others are equally free to respond to them.

Ben Shapiro, actual genius person-

People will just sell their property before the global warming hoax destroys their property! Take that libs! Are ya triggered yet snowflakes? So thought provoking!

We all know that Ben Shapiro is a genius, he went to Harvard. And if history proves anything, spoiled kids from Southern California with rich parents never get into prestigious universities for reasons other than their own merits.

Besides, it’s not like Shapiro has given us a written record of his intellectual gifts.

I’m not a racist and I don’t support his views but I’m gonna post this cuz Shapiro is so smart and educated and thought provoking and Harvard and stuff!

My personal favorite:

But he makes a boatload of money masquerading as an intellectual tough guy selling garbage opinions to the dumbest in our society. He’s a grifter who’d sell ridiculous liberal talking points if he could make as much money. In that respect, He’s really no different than Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, Or Hugh Hewitt. No integrity but knows how to make money by selling garbage to the most deplorable among us.

Last edited:
Who said you can't voice your opinion here? Anyway it's kind of ironic that you jump to that conclusion after you said this-

Seems like you were inferring that the opinions of those white people were invalid. Hmmmm.

I feel like I've said this a million times in this forum, but disagreement and criticism, is not "silencing" or "censorship" or "attack."

You are free to post whatever kind of opinions you'd like here, but others are equally free to respond to them.

That’s typical of both sides but especially of the right. They often spout nonsense. Then they interpret criticism/debunking as silencing. Then they waste no time to intimidate, threaten, and otherwise silence others. You see this all the time when Dr Kruse debunks D'Souza and Charlie Kirk. Or when the right tries to silence AOC and Rep Omar.

Rich people getting their kids into Ivy League schools is commonplace and ordinary. Trump went to Harvard, GWB to Yale.

Exactly. And does anyone honestly think Trump got in because of his grades? Does anyone think he ever cracked open a textbook and studied?

Also, Aunt Becky says, “Hi!”

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/26/us/college-admissions-scandal.html

It would be ignorant to not consider Shapiro’s ah-hem, advantaged situation being key to him being admitted into Harvard.

Shapiro appears to be trying to re-invent himself and is at least capable of having civil conversations with people who don't agree with him (I watch his Sunday Specials on You Tube from time to time)

However, up to this point, Shapiro has largely been a partisan hack. Anyone (left or right) who advances the notion that people are "bad" or "evil" based purely on their political ideologies is a counterproductive hack - it's that simple.

The fact that he's as well educated as he is makes his rants all the more insufferable being, deep down, he probably knows better.

Anyone (left or right) who advances the notion that people are "bad" or "evil" based purely on their political ideologies is a counterproductive hack - it's that simple.
Is that something he's been doing?

However, up to this point, Shapiro has largely been a partisan hack. Anyone (left or right) who advances the notion that people are "bad" or "evil" based purely on their political ideologies is a counterproductive hack - it's that simple.
I agree with this. Shapiro makes me roll my eyes a lot. I do like a lot of what he says though and I get a kick out of people's reactions to him.

I like how Thriller tries and makes Shapiro look dumb and morally inferior and yet he's the first guy to brag about being an educator and promotes suffering to conservatives. My favorite thing though is how Thriller uses Shapiro's lines like he coined them. Lol

Oh hell yes. Particularly when it comes to criticism of Israel. He regularly characterized Obama as an antisemite throughout his presidency.
Unpossible. Everything ever said about Obama was positive even though he was a super evil scumbag.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Rich people getting their kids into Ivy League schools is commonplace and ordinary. Trump went to Harvard, GWB to Yale.

Sure. Rich people's kids have an advantage getting into Ivy League schools. But it's certainly no walk in the park no matter how hard you guys try and make it seem that way.

It's rather douchey to judge people based on their family's success too.

Going back to my point, Shapiro isn't pretend smart. He's smart. I guarantee he'd tested (or would test) higher than you on the ACT, LSAT, IQ, SAT, or any other intelligence test. You guys sound intimidated or jealous. 176, yo.

Oh, let's not act like Shapiro grew up in the same house as Trump. Lol

Last edited:
Scoring well on a test is a pretty mediocre measure of intelligence. Take it from a dumbass who can ace them all with a couple days study time.
I agree with this for the most part. It can be an indicator of intelligence, but is by no means the only way. Scoring 176 on the LSAT is not achieved by someone who's only pretend smart who talks fast.

I'll dumb down my point and make it more simple.

People: Ben Shapiro is fake smart and dumb.

Reality: He's smarter and more successful than you. 100%

People: *Roll their eyes* He's so dumb.

I don't think Shapiro is the bar for intellectuals, but it's laughable when people call him dumb.