What's new

Joe Rogan's Podcast

Lulz is macho posturing? What am I laughing at?

Oh nvm go back to bitching about how other people are making assumptions

Lulz is macho posturing? What am I laughing at?

Oh nvm go back to bitching about how other people are making assumptions

If I'm wrong, my man, I'll be the first to say it. If I assumed something different than your intent, then I apologize.

I made my assumption/assessment off of, well, you know, your posts.

If I'm wrong, my man, I'll be the first to say it. If I assumed something different than your intent, then I apologize.

I made my assumption/assessment off of, well, you know, your posts.
Yeah, I think other people have drawn conclusions about you based on a similar trove of data. But you, you know, are moaning about them doing that.

So, he'd bulldoze his way past any serious discussion? That's what you want to see happen?

I'm sure you don't.

It's bizarre, right?

Food for thought.
Have I ever refused to explain my posts to you when you asked? Well, you do you.

Nah, dude. You responded to me with the intent to lump me in with Tucker and the Proud Boys not knowing I'm vaccinated, and support everyone being vaccinated. My mom died from Covid.
I'm very saddened to hear about your mom.

1) Lots of people on the far right are vaccinated.
2) You're honing in on one word in the title of the article, and not responding to what I quoted from it.
3) I could probably list 15 ways I differentiate your posting from the vomit Carlson spews.

Is putting up this strawman is easier for you than actually discussing what I said?

There is a story on CNN.com this morning praising Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. They say that if only more people knew of this treatment, more people could be saved.

Joe. Rogan. Took. This!!!!

Rogan did take Ivermectin and a strong course of vitamins, but only as a supplement to the Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. Joe recovered in 3 days. CNN spent more than a week trashing Joe Rogan and his “quack” doctor. Now they wonder why more doctors don’t make use of this treatment. Unbelievable.

There is a story on CNN.com this morning praising Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. They say that if only more people knew of this treatment, more people could be saved.

Joe. Rogan. Took. This!!!!

Rogan did take Ivermectin and a strong course of vitamins, but only as a supplement to the Regeneron monoclonal antibodies. Joe recovered in 3 days. CNN spent more than a week trashing Joe Rogan and his “quack” doctor. Now they wonder why more doctors don’t make use of this treatment. Unbelievable.

I dont think cnn was saying dont take anything that doctors prescribe for covid. I think that they were more so saying that doctors shouldnt prescribe ivermectin since it isnt for the covid virus.
I at least, have yet to hear anyone saying that you shouldnt take the monoclonal antibodies.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I dont think cnn was saying dont take anything that doctors prescribe for covid. I think that they were more so saying that doctors shouldnt prescribe ivermectin since it isnt for the covid virus.
I at least, have yet to hear anyone saying that you shouldnt take the monoclonal antibodies.
I think you are giving CNN far too much credit in terms of nuance. Joe Rogan took a battery of infection treatments that proved to be highly effective. I did not hear a single personality on CNN provide any nuance breaking down the various aspects of the treatment. What I heard was them seizing on a single controversial piece and framing that one piece in the most derogatory, belittling terms possible while not acknowledging on-air any other component of the medical post-infection treatment given to Joe Rogan. To CNN it seemed that selling hate was more important that informing their viewers about how effective the Regeneron treatment has proven to be.

I'm sure that rage-bait gets better ratings than medical effectiveness information, but I think this hate-filled content being constantly broadcast at people is doing serious damage to our society and CNN does not get the benefit of the doubt for their role in it.

I think you are giving CNN far too much credit in terms of nuance. Joe Rogan took a battery of infection treatments that proved to be highly effective. I did not hear a single personality on CNN provide any nuance breaking down the various aspects of the treatment. What I heard was them seizing on a single controversial piece and framing that one piece in the most derogatory, belittling terms possible while not acknowledging on-air any other component of the medical post-infection treatment given to Joe Rogan. To CNN it seemed that selling hate was more important that informing their viewers about how effective the Regeneron treatment has proven to be.

I'm sure that rage-bait gets better ratings than medical effectiveness information, but I think this hate-filled content being constantly broadcast at people is doing serious damage to our society and CNN does not get the benefit of the doubt for their role in it.
Most criticism I heard (which wasn't much since don't really care much about what Rogan does or doesn't do) was that he seemed to be a bit anti vax in his stance.

The cnn coverage did seem to work on you apparently. They probably wanted people to get upset and you did. So I guess they did a good job

It’s hard to hear you come out against the spreading of hate-filled content (if that’s actually what’s happening here with CNN) without laughing out loud.

Most criticism I heard (which wasn't much since don't really care much about what Rogan does or doesn't do) was that he seemed to be a bit anti vax in his stance.
They went heavy on the term "horse dewormer". That term *IS* the current controversy and does not refer to being "anti vax".

They went heavy on the term "horse dewormer". That term *IS* the current controversy and does not refer to being "anti vax".
Ya most of the criticism I heard was how he was saying he didn't get vaccinated and that people don't need to get vaccinated.
Do you like that cnn said that the monoclonal antibodies is a good and effective treatment or would you rather that they didn't say that?

Ya most of the criticism I heard was how he was saying he didn't get vaccinated and that people don't need to get vaccinated.
Do you like that cnn said that the monoclonal antibodies is a good and effective treatment or would you rather that they didn't say that?
I would rather CNN didn't try so hard to create divisions in society by providing programming that belittled the "other side" in an effort to make their viewers feel superior.

I would rather CNN didn't try so hard to create divisions in society by providing programming that belittled the "other side" in an effort to make their viewers feel superior.
But I thought the other side was for monoclonal antibodies so it's strange that they are supporting the other side.

At least we have your posts to unite us all and bring us together

Actually being an isolated case and with no way to have a control we have no way of knowing if he might have simply been one of them that would have handled it well with a short duration anyway. Even with the delta variant there is still a solid percentage of the population that have either mild or short-duration symptoms or none at all, as with covid originally, as high as 40% possibly depending on the study. There is no logical conclusion to be drawn about the efficacy of his treatment, nor of any one input in the treatment alone. A single fuzzy data point does not a trend make.

You would rather they did not do their very best to turn a corporate profit? That seems off-brand for you.

You would rather they did not do their very best to turn a corporate profit? That seems off-brand for you.
This guy’s brand seems to be an embodiment of the process of signing up for an account on jazzfanz in order to own the libs, having that backfire, then signing up for another account. Rinse and repeat. So I’m not sure if his brand can be said to be anything more than just agnostic about CNN’s profits.

I'm not a CNN shareholder so they aren't making money for me, and I'm a big believer in product quality. I don't see that type of "journalism" as a quality product.