What's new

Game Thread Jun 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 1

Added to Calendar: 06-08-21

rudy-louve.jpg
Awesome!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Locke had some interesting stuff on Kawhi and PG today. They usually sit out a game or two after playing 7-8 straight. Fatigue and wear down could be real with them. Playoff minutes are hard and they have already logged a lot of em.
Oh it'll definitely be real. That's why I was ******** myself after the start to game one because I had visions of the Clippers winning two games and ending this series early before their fatigue could really catch up to 'em. The longer this series goes, the more likely, IMO, the Jazz prevail.

Of course, if the Jazz can do it in four or five, that works too. But once you start getting into that six or seven game grind? On top of what they just faced last series? It becomes a chore. If the Jazz prevail tomorrow, it's going to be very difficult for the Clippers to win this series, IMO.

Batum played 21 minutes and Kennard played 28 and rondo played 29. I thought that was weird. Batum was essentially out of the game. Exhaustion? Or matchups?

ESPN has always ignored sports over talking about Brady and his girlfriend or Tiger or 5 other pros. It SUCKS. Has for a long time.