Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

zyzz

Hopefully Royce and Jingles can hit some 3s tonight. I don't see Clarkson hitting 6 3s again. And of course Mitchell has to put together another amazing performance.
Oops...Also Clarkson was our only bench player to score lmao. Niang 0-4, Favors 0-1, Oni 0-0

Max Porter

Bogey’s defense on Kawhi has been amazing. Probably the single most surprising thing to me in the playoffs.

He and Royce have matched up against their two “stars” and held them in check.
Bogie has stepped up! Even if he doesn’t shoot well but plays great defense it’s a huge win for us because we need more solid perimeter defense.

I keep waiting for Kawhi to dominate but hasn’t happened...yet. I feel like their chemistry is just ok. Ours is great.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Re: Bojan’s ankle, I remember game 1 last season against OKC where Bojan went down in the first half with an ankle sprain. I had thought he tore his Achilles the way he left to the locker room. My thought was exactly Spaceballs “oh ****, there goes the season,” but then he came back in the game.

zyzz

Also how clutch was Ingles down the stretch? That insane layup that rolled off the top of the backboard that went in to tie the game after the Clippers took the lead for the first and only time. Handled the ball when Donovan was turning it over. Found Rudy for an and-one dunk. I think he found Royce for a huge 3. Then hit the dagger to go up 10.

Douchebag K

Re: Bojan’s ankle, I remember game 1 last season against OKC where Bojan went down in the first half with an ankle sprain. I had thought he tore his Achilles the way he left to the locker room. My thought was exactly Spaceballs “oh ****, there goes the season,” but then he came back in the game.
yup i remember that clear as day