What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Also how clutch was Ingles down the stretch? That insane layup that rolled off the top of the backboard that went in to tie the game after the Clippers took the lead for the first and only time. Handled the ball when Donovan was turning it over. Found Rudy for an and-one dunk. I think he found Royce for a huge 3. Then hit the dagger to go up 10.

Re: Bojan’s ankle, I remember game 1 last season against OKC where Bojan went down in the first half with an ankle sprain. I had thought he tore his Achilles the way he left to the locker room. My thought was exactly Spaceballs “oh ****, there goes the season,” but then he came back in the game.
yup i remember that clear as day

Right? Had Lue not outcoached Snyder tonight, this game ends in a blowout and Spida may have gone for 60. His zone and Beverley got them the lead. I kept waiting for Snyder to finally figure out the zone. Guess we’ll have to wait until game 3.
I’ve always been impressed with Beverlys defense. He may not stop Mitchell but he can slow him down. My guess is the clippers will be super motivated game 3 and win that one then we take game 4 but they have plenty of talent - their issue is chemistry which leads to bad shots.

I’ve always liked Kawhi just a humble dude but I don’t respect this load management BS. I think it makes it hard for them to jive. You’re just out too much.

I’ve always been impressed with Beverlys defense. He may not stop Mitchell but he can slow him down. My guess is the clippers will be super motivated game 3 and win that one then we take game 4 but they have plenty of talent - their issue is chemistry which leads to bad shots.

I’ve always liked Kawhi just a humble dude but I don’t respect this load management BS. I think it makes it hard for them to jive. You’re just out too much.
Naw, we punch them one more time they will crumble, just like they did last year with the Nuggets. They have played their stars for 40 minutes for 9 straight games. They aren't built for that. Just keep it close and close them out with execution in the late 4th, just like we have done in the last 6 games.