What's new

Game Thread Jun 10, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Clippers - Game 2

Added to Calendar: 06-10-21

Right? Had Lue not outcoached Snyder tonight, this game ends in a blowout and Spida may have gone for 60. His zone and Beverley got them the lead. I kept waiting for Snyder to finally figure out the zone. Guess we’ll have to wait until game 3.

Yes, you should be fist bumping @Sean of all people. That should instill confidence in what you’re saying.

Yes, you should be fist bumping @Sean of all people. That should instill confidence in what you’re saying.
Yes he should. The Jazz had no answers for the zone for a huge chunk of the second half. Mitchell was neutralized in the second half and we saw a 21 point lead turn into a deficit.

It's just funny to say Quin thoroughly outcoached Lou. I think it was a lot closer than I thought it would be.

Hopefully Royce and Jingles can hit some 3s tonight. I don't see Clarkson hitting 6 3s again. And of course Mitchell has to put together another amazing performance.
Oops...Also Clarkson was our only bench player to score lmao. Niang 0-4, Favors 0-1, Oni 0-0

Bogey’s defense on Kawhi has been amazing. Probably the single most surprising thing to me in the playoffs.

He and Royce have matched up against their two “stars” and held them in check.
Bogie has stepped up! Even if he doesn’t shoot well but plays great defense it’s a huge win for us because we need more solid perimeter defense.

I keep waiting for Kawhi to dominate but hasn’t happened...yet. I feel like their chemistry is just ok. Ours is great.

Re: Bojan’s ankle, I remember game 1 last season against OKC where Bojan went down in the first half with an ankle sprain. I had thought he tore his Achilles the way he left to the locker room. My thought was exactly Spaceballs “oh ****, there goes the season,” but then he came back in the game.