• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Game Thread Jun 12, 2021 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Clippers - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 06-12-21

Dbgii77

Need another Huge performance from DM, rebound, and make sure playoff p keeps being playoff p lol

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

babe

"questionable" sounds like "available" somehow. "possible" at least.

We had two potential injuries last game. What the hell, the Clips weren't just "clipping" they were "tripping", Street fight. We used their "zone" to just take a break from all that.

I question if we're really full strength.

But this situation is no place to stay any longer than we have to. Our goal should be 4 and done.

Sean

I'll be stupidly honest: I'm already in the camp that the Jazz is going to win this series. I get it's not a given, but I really do think they pull this out. So, my focus is getting this series over as quickly as possible since the Suns look destined to sweep the Nuggets.

My concern at the moment isn't the Jazz blowing a 2-0 lead but the Jazz getting into a six or seven game series before advancing, while the Suns pretty much get a week off to rest up.

Of course, the longer we let LAC hang around, the easier it becomes for the Jazz to blow this. So, we've really got two fantastic reasons to lock this series up ASAP.

NUMBERICA

I'll be stupidly honest: I'm already in the camp that the Jazz is going to win this series. I get it's not a given, but I really do think they pull this out. So, my focus is getting this series over as quickly as possible since the Suns look destined to sweep the Nuggets.

My concern at the moment isn't the Jazz blowing a 2-0 lead but the Jazz getting into a six or seven game series before advancing, while the Suns pretty much get a week off to rest up.

Of course, the longer we let LAC hang around, the easier it becomes for the Jazz to blow this. So, we've really got two fantastic reasons to lock this series up ASAP.
I think you speak for many, including myself.