What's new

LeBron to Lakers

agree..I think LeBron has a certain type of player he likes to have on his team. Passionate....leave it all on the floor..more than just basketball....etc........
It was meant more as an intellectual exercise. I’m asking what you would’ve done differently. I’m pretty sure they could’ve done a much better job building around him than they have so far.

It was meant more as an intellectual exercise. I’m asking what you would’ve done differently. I’m pretty sure they could’ve done a much better job building around him than they have so far.

My bad.

I thought you liked what Lakers were doing ,and to those who didn't you're asking "Well what then" ?

Ok. Im rethinking Lakers .

Wtf. Seriously.

Rondo?

I think Rondo is good, but dear god, but a weird fit. Lonzo, Rondo, and Lebron fighting over ball duties?

There has to be a lot more stuff in the works.

I dont like just renouncing Randle either. Dude has talent. What a waste of an asset.
I think there is. I don't think Lebron likes rookies that has too much spotlight on them on his team who are also people without crunch time experience. So just like he sent Wiggins right away as he joined Cavs while he could create the next Bron, he might do the same on Lakers. I think the roster will change a lot this season. It'd be great to see the Jazz grab something valuable out of this mess.