What's new

Life - official thread

quit the aspirin. meat too.

Turns out it was just the blueberries this old neighbor gave me. Crazy old coot can not quit farming even in winter. I cut wood for him an he burns it in his greenhouse. Says the CO2 from the fire feeds his plants while keepin the place warm enough to grow berries.

I caught my first smallmouth bass. Caught it at Strawberry Reservoir can you believe that? Don't know small bass was in there. I drilled a hole in the ice bout 20 feet out like what the hell might as well try it for once instead of goin deep an what do you know after two hours of jigging I hook a smally.

Pretty darn cool if you ask me.

Turns out it was just the blueberries this old neighbor gave me. Crazy old coot can not quit farming even in winter. I cut wood for him an he burns it in his greenhouse. Says the CO2 from the fire feeds his plants while keepin the place warm enough to grow berries.

Blueberries would be good if you're not allergic or something. Wash them, the old coot might be using self-made "fertilizer". . . .

Did this little run yesterday. About endoed.

[video=youtube_share;8A_kgZis73Y]https://youtu.be/8A_kgZis73Y

About to sit in a tattoo booth and get three pieces. I'm pretty Excited. Pieces that represent my kids. Also freeding the shop pizza and Rockstar. It's been a great weekend.

Pics! I want to see your ink. I'd get inked up but I'm too fickle. I'm too shallow. I'm too worried I'd hate it in three years.

I pooped blood yesterday an 3 days prior. The doctors tell me it is the side affects of taking low dose aspirin every day. So, what do I decide to die from heart attack or intestinal bleeding?

Drink nothing but purple pop for a couple days. Your poop will be electric blue. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Wow you did THAT ?

Yes.. that's me. The driver.

Bought a new desert rat truck today to replace the ol' Excursion.

41e5db1ac4ceea35509247d4ab9a1909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duramax 3500 Mega Cab
Extended to create the 3rd row/6 doors.
Twin turbo Cummins with 900 HP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MENTION=430]Dr. Jones[/MENTION] where are you planning to park that thing?!?! Just out on the driveway?