What's new

Life - official thread

throwing_money.jpg

Stahp.

I just like things that are fun.
I give critical thought to lots of things/most things, but when it comes to pure fun... I try to turn off the ol brain.

Yes.. that's me. The driver.

Bought a new desert rat truck today to replace the ol' Excursion.

41e5db1ac4ceea35509247d4ab9a1909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boner alert

[MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION] your inbox is full. I tried quoting you and got an annoying notification that your notifications are full. Kinda sad TBH, you prolly missed fish's boner alert notification. Hope it doesn't ruin your life.

[MENTION=631]ONE LOVE[/MENTION] your inbox is full. I tried quoting you and got an annoying notification that your notifications are full. Kinda sad TBH, you prolly missed fish's boner alert notification. Hope it doesn't ruin your life.

I've cleared my inbox. You can re-send your love letter now if you want. I'll read it tonight before bedtime.

Stahp.

I just like things that are fun.
I give critical thought to lots of things/most things, but when it comes to pure fun... I try to turn off the ol brain.

All this means is that your house is too small. Come on man. Why you living so poor?

Here is my life update:

Addictionary Junior is finally here. Words are not enough for me right now.

I post, therefore I am.

Here is my life update:

Addictionary Junior is finally here. Words are not enough for me right now.

I post, therefore I am.
Congrats bro! That's awesome!

I wish you all the best.

Boy? Adorable. He looks like he's not sure about his new surroundings. Smart kid already, analyzing the world around him.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using JazzFanz mobile app