What's new

Life - official thread

55753ea9d777c77af31aa2fba1384bd7.jpg

I post, therefore I am.
Good looking little dude.

[MENTION=1988]Stoked[/MENTION]

where's the tat pics?
[MENTION=228]green[/MENTION]

Ended up with 3 tats. Only have a pic of one. I'll take pics of the other two and post all 3 shortly.

Left shoulder IMG_1714.jpg

Left peck IMG_1716.JPG

Right peck IMG_1715.JPG

The ones on my chest are peeling that's why they look splotchy.

Really really cool looking. Well done

Thanks! There is one more I am going to get. Hopefully fairly soon. I am going to get one on my right shoulder for my wife. The ones above are Taurus, Gemini and Capricorn which are the signs for my kids. Wife is an Aquarius. Problem is that I have yet to see and Aquarius tat that is somewhat in line with the design of these ones that I don't dislike.

Thanks! There is one more I am going to get. Hopefully fairly soon. I am going to get one on my right shoulder for my wife. The ones above are Taurus, Gemini and Capricorn which are the signs for my kids. Wife is an Aquarius. Problem is that I have yet to see and Aquarius tat that is somewhat in line with the design of these ones that I don't dislike.
That works out nice location wise.
Each shoulder and each peck. Good balance. Gonna need to find one you like bro

I just looked it up. The wife and kids 1 and 5 are all Cancer. Me and kids 3 and 6 are Leo. Kid #4 is a Virgo. Kid #2 is a Libra.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Duramax 3500 Mega Cab
Extended to create the 3rd row/6 doors.
Twin turbo Cummins with 900 HP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It can't be a Duramax and a Cummins. Cmon man, you should know that.

Don't know why you'd go with a Dodge. Great diesel, but the truck will fall apart in no time, plus it's ugly as hell. Shoulda kept the Excursion.